Neighbor has the wrong impression about me?

She thinks I'm a bum and don't want nothing in life... but really I do, and has been depressed and dealing with a very toxic family. In 2 weeks I am moving out of state to start a new life. And I just hate that I was perceived. I'm not going to try to make a better impression because she never said to me that she thinks I'm a bum,.. but I can just tell she does. I hate that people saw me so low. I am ready to pick myself up. But I feel like it will never change people's perception. I feel like I'm stuck this way!

But I will be moving away, will have new friends, a new job and eventually get a boyfriend... but my family friends, neighbors and everyone else who know me doesn't know me to be like this.

Although I will probably never see the neighbor again. How do I stop obsessing over this? Am I thinking too hard?

What Guys Said 2

• 1. don't care what people who aren't important in your life think
    2. don't presume that they think anything when they've done nothing to explicitly make you think otherwise. you may be projecting feelings you have on to the neighbor

• Screw the neighbor. Adopt my f... y.. attitude towards those that judge you. Just self improve and progress through life. Don't forget to mentally spit on those who judge you for no reason. Just become better if they're right and it matters, otherwise, it's a big f... y.. that you should feel towards them, or indifference. by the way, have you thought about judgem THEM? :P

What Girls Said 1

• What does it matter what she thinks