Do you have low self esteem?

• Yes
  • No
  • Sometimes

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it used to be a lot worse when I was younger. I am not very social and it was hard being around people my age, always talking about their successful lives and dreams, getting laid and all... and I had none of that. It's not as bad now, still basically in he same boat, but I created much, much less. Just please yourself enough that you feel good about having something. Also learn something new, not school related, something cool. Make it a hobby, then create something out of the new hobby or just do the hobby, whichever kind of hobby it is. Then you may find some people to enjoy being around and have something to feel proud of. Even if it's a sports team hat you join.

Most Helpful Girl

• My eating disorders caused me to have hella low self esteem. I'm getting back to feeling good again though❤️

What Guys Said 4

• no, i have developed many good qualities. but i must say i have to put myself to the test to be really certain about myself, if that makes any sense.

• Sometimes. I still fight to see that I'm valued and that I matter, but that is something I have fought for all my young adult life

• Absolutely. I would not have stayed married when my wife was physically, verbally, and emotionally abusive and had a kid with her if I had healthy self-esteem. Honestly I wouldn't have married her if I did.

• Sometimes

What Girls Said 6

• Yep, I do.

• Yes which always surprises people about me, especially men.

• No. I am pretty confident in what I want and how I live my life. I like how I am.

• nope, I dont

• Lower body confidence, but pretty high self esteem. Self esteem for me is more about what you think you're worth and how you allow others to treat you, what you think you are capable of doing in life, etc. Confidence overlaps.

• Sometimes yes. It's lower around certain people