Have you ever read a book that changed how you look at life?

The book I'm reading right now is called Me before you. Has anyone ever read that?

It's changed the way I looked at life. No joke lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I am Legend" by Richard Matheson. Completely summarizes my exact feelings and deepest fears in the direction that Western civilization is going. Not that there is going to be some sort of vampiric zombie apocalypse, but that the social order is being upheaved. The times are changing whether I like or not. I am becoming the last of my kind, and will eventually become the abnormal one for clinging to what I always believed was normal. It is about the fear of "progressivism" and everything the Political Left stands for, which terrifies me to my core.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like a Great Book, I will Definitely Take a Look.
    Every Danielle Steele book I read, for she has written Hundreds here, dear, Always Makes me Stop and Say, "Wow, there is always Someone worse off than yourself," and although I am in a good Way, someone else may not be on That Day.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

*Wow, hun, I see that there is even a Movie About your book you speak of by JoJo Moyes, and a New book out as well, "Paris for One."xx

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

What Guys Said 13

• Try reading On The Heights of Despair by Emil Cioran, just look into it and you'll see how deep that book is. Or would you be too afraid to read it? If you ever read it, you may actually be able to understand how I feel about this world, and everything else.

What do you mean by afraid?

If you're not afraid to read On The Heights of Despair, then you'll read or look into it eventually.

• The Bible. It made me realize I'm an atheist.

• No, I have not read any such book.

• Too many to mention, some too personal!!

• Not a book l, but a movie called "thank you for smoking" I used to tell people not to smoke, but after watching this movie I feel like buying cigarettes for a lot of people. Basically smoking, since it kills so many people it works aso a legal way to keep the population down a bit

• I read The 48 Laws of Power. Before reading it, I always saw myself as a bit of a bad person; I'm extremely analytical, and don't really have much in the way of emotions. After I read it though, I was able to realise that I'm actually a pretty nice guy, and not the potential fascist dictator I thought I was.

• I have read a few other books. I'll leave a list as follows:

Cut, Patricia McCormick
    Willow, Julia Hoban
    Truth or Dare, Jacqueline Green
    Tricks, Ellen Hopkins
    All the Bright Places, Jennifer Niven
    ... and so many more!

Honestly, I have a various book collection and love anything with pages and words. The way I view life at the moment, any book could change my view on life, maybe just a little. But even still.

• One book a read was called "Snake's in Suits" by Dr. Robert Haire. The premise of the book is that there are many psychopaths in the workplace. Another point made by the book is that there is at least one psychopath in every work place. It completely opened my mind to work place politics.

• Any book you read changes how you look to life as it increases your knowledge

• 50 shades of grey

• How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie.

• Ya "Mein kamf"

What Girls Said 10

• www.google.com/search

Was pretty amazing!

• Hmm, I can't say I have. I have read some that have touched me, but never changed my outlook on things.

Which are the ones which touched you? I'm compiling a reading list lol

• Me Before You is sad :( I read it and cried at the end.
    I've read books that have gotten me thinking about things sure, but nothing that's changed me.

• None that changed my life but many that inspired me to be a better writer.

• My ACT textbook, it makes me see the future as bleak 😭

Aw. If you're doing poorly on the ACT, give the SAT a shot.

@HarvestMoon I'll do fine on it but I have to study a lot. My state does the ACT more.

• I read poor father rich father, now im a new me

• To kill a mockingbird bitch

• Such an amazing book.
    Of course. Each book has a special effect on its readers.

You read me before you?

Ah I loved loved loved it, it was so beautiful

• omg when I saw your title I thought of this book, its an amazing book have you read the second one?

• What's it about