Does anyone else have a severe case of baby fever?

I do and I've spent the last few days looking up mother and baby animal pictures :(

Does anyone else have a severe case of baby fever?

1|0
17|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! I definitely do. I know I'm not ready yet though. I want to be married first and financially stable. So, even though my baby fever is insane right now, I know other things need to happen first before I can start a family.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Yes. I do. I've been taking care of my little sister's kids for her over the past week while she's gone off to sort out her arrangements to return to complete her degree at uni, and while they've been a handful at times, playing with them and teaching them things has just made me even more broody than I already was; even more sad that I don't have kids of my own, and probably won't for the foreseeable future. My elder brother had his first baby, a little girl, a few months ago; I'm the last of my siblings left who doesn't have kids, and the last one who hasn't even had a proper romantic partnership yet. And honestly, I do want to make babies- I want to be a great husband, and I really, really want to be a good dad.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think that's more a woman's phenomenon. You'll have some one day

0|0
    0|0
  • I do and it's all consuming. I see young families and I'm so envious. I never had any children of my own and I regret it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't want kids, nor am I the right person to bring a new soul into this world due to my mental disorders.
    I'm planning on getting a vasectomy before my first time

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no. I don't want a kid telling me they hate me when I'm in my 50s.

1|0
    0|0
  • past that stage.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're approaching the wall at near terminal velocity. Baby rabies and the need to latch onto a beta-wallet. Nothing unusual.

0|0
    1|2

What Girls Said 16

• i always have baby fever

0|0
    0|0
  • YES. I love baby animals more than baby humans tbh. Especially calves.

2|2
    0|0
  • I do want to have kids, but I don't have a severe case of baby fever.
    And even if I had, I couldn't do anything about it.

In your case it might be just a phase. It will pass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weirdly no 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • No, actually. I'm definitely not ready for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me! I love babies when you can give them back. No baby making for me for a long time

0|0
    0|0
  • I have severe puppy fever

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really. It's never hit me. Maybe some day when I find love, I'll want offspring with him. But as of now, if I see cute babies or animals I just say "Aww cute" and move on. The picture you posted is adorable!

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg! I want them as my pets💗

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Babies give me life, but I am no where ready to have any yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I like kids... but from afar

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes lately 👶🏽