What happens if an ex-hospital employee forgot to turn in their badge after they quit?

I used to work at a hospital but went back to school full time for the time being but I forgot to turn in my badge. Would I have of working there again?

**Would I have a chance of working there again? **

Most Helpful Guy

• the badge itself is meaningless. It's nothing but a memento of your time there.
    The only way you'll be rehired is if they have a policy of allowing former employees back (some places don't), and either having a contact inside the company who can help you or re-applying for an open position.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not just return it? Why would they ban you just for forgetting? Call that HR and let them know it was honest mistake that you forgot.

What Guys Said 2

• If it was a big deal they would have taken it and not just expected you to turn it in. Or else they would have called you about it.

• Your badge would be deactivated, so there would be no security issues.

What Girls Said 0