Have you ever seen a fight end so beautifully?

I've been hit with a locked carotid artery choke before and I can tell you it's not fun. This was the most beautifully executed one I've ever seen. I'm in tears. Who else is mirin this dude?

That bitch scream at 1:12 doe. 😂
__

by the way. Let's just forget that homeboy is wearing baby blue socks with neon green shoes.

• Mirin Hard.. Alpha AF
  • Not mirin.. Beta
  • I don't like you fearlessbanana

Most Helpful Girl

• Well damn. I've got a few tears coming from somewhere else... if you get me. 😋

Especially with how he's just so casual the whole time? Facial expression not even registering?
    Aahhhh sweet fuck that's hot. Such flawless control of the situation.

<3 <3

Definitely ahah. He has to be former military. Was just so nonchalant lmao. Wouldn't be surprised if he put his feet up and started reading the newspaper right after.

Lmfao I fucking crack up so much when you describe anything sexual on this website. Any sex question on here you just walk in with the famous..

"Mmm yes pls. Fuck girly.. Let me tell you something"
      Then follow up with a fucking erotica novel 😂😂.

Lmao. I seriously crack up when I open a sex question and see that every time lol. Always an interesting read though. Give the best answers here on sex topic forsure.

ahhahah thanks <3

Most Helpful Guy

• That was awesome!!! The best knock I ever took was when i was a kid doing karate. I have this on film too. I was pretty chubby and I was still a lower belt than my adversary. He was second black. But weight requirements put me up against this guy. Everybody gave me the "you can take him" speech. So I was amped. As we square off and the ref tells us to go, this guy does the fastest, most accurate round house kick to the chest ever. I flew off the mat and into the cheering crowd. Yip, he creamed me. But afterwards when I saw the tape, man that was a good round house kick, and a fuckin funny moment that should be put on YouTube.

The best punch I've ever seen was when I got into a fight with some bouncers. This 120kg bouncer went for my best friend. My friend is a mechanic and had those thick arms and is a strong, mountain bear looking guy. It wasn't planned, but the bouncer tried to hit him, while my friend tried hitting the bouncer. The bouncer missed but his forward momentum met my friends punch momentum and he caught this bouncer square in the chin with such impact that the sound of his jaw cracking still gives me shivers to this day. This 120kg dude got knocked the fuck out.

What Girls Said 11

• "Ok i'm going to go now just dont call me a weirdo."

*leaves*

"He a weirdo."

"I SAID DONT CALL ME A WEIRDO!"

LOL! Aww its funny but i feel os bad for him he looks like he just has problems.

• Damn son, Dem arms!

I'm mirin over 9000 now

• He had me at neon green shoes.

That shirtless guy was on something, you could tell. The other guy stopped it from escalating, so bravo to him.

• This reminds me of high school. This is Alpha af Lol

• Ufffff mirin hard 😂😂

• who the fuck likes real fights?

People who have trained in martial arts.

Ikr wwe is where it's at 😂
      media.riffsy.com/.../raw

@Mario21 oh I love wwe lol

• I'm in utter admiration

• I'm in love with that guy now. Wow. 😍 He knows how to take care of bizzzzness...

• The best way to avoid being confronted by people like him, is to not say anything. He's either on drugs or something is not right about him.

• Is it weird that now Iam turned on by him.. I don't know wht.

• Wtf is this

What Guys Said 15

• Dat der vascular neck restraint was spot on, surprised he didn't lock in that sleeper choke even more, then again any more then that and he would be arrested. With arms like that must've sucked for string bean.

Fucking hot shit, reminds me of my cousins husband.

• That was perfect and beautiful what do you want to bet that shirtless guy was high on drugs and that bearded guy was military?

Yep. That is krav maga. We learned this in MCMAP. I don't know about other branches but I'd assume he is former military.

Yeah MCMAP standard marine hand to hand plus just how efficient he was with it, says something about his skill and training can only assume.

• I think this one is cooler:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMv5CHTYm24

• Yes, I have,
    it was a fight that is over in one single punch.
    He is a youtube video of BUZZ ALDRIN PUNCHING THE LIGHTS OUT OF A CONSPIRACY THEORIST WHOM HAD GOTTEN IN BUZZ'S GRAND-DAUGHTERS FACE.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wptn5RE2I-k

Though i'll admit it was impressivve just not Buzz Aldrin impressive

Don't fuck with Buzz Aldrin

Its a policy of mine not to fuck with ace pilots from the Korean War who happened to go to the moon

• Wow that man lol he was like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

• Drunk shirtless gass bags usually get wreck... I've chocked people out just like that, but I didn't sneak up behind them, they were already swinging...

When you have practiced this move for hours on end.. day after day.. getting yelled at by drill instructors perfecting everything.. and you actually see it executed to perfection.. that deserves respect.

No he was a threat. That kid he was confronting was a minor and his body language suggests that it he was about to swing. He did the right thing. I have to disagree with your attitude. I went to high school in the hood and can understand where you are coming from but I that's pussy shit to just sit there and not even bother to intervene.. especially when someone young like that is involved. Have to agree to disagree.

Just listen to the tone of his voice when he was called a weirdo. He was about to cry... Dude has emotional issues. Which is probably why he's whacked out with shirt off on the train. He was having a bad day...

• Mama said knock you out, so he did.

• that guy totally rocks.

• Brb 160 pound dude going around bitching and people getting scared, smh

• Lol most people don't know how to actually do those right had he

done it right he would have been out within 3-6 seconds that took at least 8-9 seconds but it was still a pretty good choke I was impressed he actually applied it right just one thing he could have done to make the rear naked more powerful was put his chin upagainst his neck and onto his forearms that's how you get the most force out of it.

• that was a rear naked choke and na beta fag had to get him from behind and the guy was clearly off his nut. not impressed, anyone can choke someone out when they ain't expecting it.

It's very rarely executed that smoothly. There is no false pre tense honor in dealing with people like that. The guy prevented the situation from ending in blood shed. Should be commended.

• Come on lol he got that guy from behind it isn't manly at all.

• Not mirin.. Beta

• What a schmuck.
    1. Taking off your shirt to be intimidating only works if you're not scrawny like him.
    2. He literally grabbed the rail and pulled when the dude put him in a choke basically just helping the dude knock himself out. Which also means he clearly doesn't know how to fight at all if that was his reaction to a choke hold. It's weird how people who have never been in fights think they know how to kick anyones ass.

• Lol, his whimpering at the end "ah ah! ah!" Had me in tears.

Ikr.. ahah

lol, you truly see how much that choke fucked him up when he starts aimlessly swatting at the guy putting his foot on him.