Who would you go see or talk to if heaven was an hour drive from your house?

I would go see my grandpa. I never met him but according to my mom, he was a grade A badass during WW2 and the Cold War.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd rather go to hell to chat with Lucifer , ain't fair always listening from the perspective of the "good guys" , let's see what he's got to say. What is it that Lucifer said that made half of the angels side with him? Must be a pretty persuasive argument won't you say? :3

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go see my great grandma any day, she was an amazing, beautiful, caring, lovely, nurturing person, I miss her everyday she has been gone 5 years on June 29th. I would call her everyday if I could. She had Alzheimer's and was not doing good. On fathers day 2010 she suffered a mini stroke and from there they sent her to hospice, she died a weekish later. I went to see her in the hospital after her stroke, but wasn't able to see her in hospice ( not sure if I would have) June 29th was a Tuesday and it was around 7p. m. when I got the call its something I will never forget!

What Guys Said 9

• Jerry Garcia and Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

• Probably my grandmother who raised me

• He was a certified Grade A Badass? Dayum I better steer clear

Teddy Roosevelt

Yep he was a war medic during WW2 and a spy during the Cold War.

Jesus Christ lol sounds like a fictional story he's so good

Yeah I bet he has some stories to tell.

• I'd see my 2016 presidential campaign. RIP.

• My great-grandmother

I would love to see my great grandmother as well. She and my great grandpa were immigrants from The Netherlands.

Oh wow, nice!! 😊

• I'd like to know why god/goddess gave me severe depression.

But I know I'll ask her someday why she gave me this, and if I don't find the answer satisfactory she and I are going to have words

• most of the people i wanna meet are in hell lol

• Dumbledore ^-^

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• I'd see my five brothers/sisters who were miscarried. And maybe my grandma; she passed away when I was 2 and I'd like to know more about my dad's childhood (given that he was abusive).

• My father, haven't seen him since I was 8. He's the only person I really miss.

• All 4 of my grandparents and my aunty.

• My grandmother

• My grandma.

• My grandma

• My dog named Zoey... or my mother's grandma

• All Harry Potter characters, Marilyn Monroe, my grandfather