How fast have you gone in a car?

How fast have you driven in a car?, and how long did you do it for.

Most Helpful Girl

• 244 mph at the end of a quarter mile in under 7 seconds. On the street about a buck eighty in a Lamborghini. Talk about wet panties!

Most Helpful Guy

• 92mph for like 30 seconds. Interstate highway on Sunday with very few other cars around. I try to go at speed limit but there are times when I get lost in the music and don't realize how fast I'm going. I don't have or need a car anymore.

What Girls Said 9

• Hmm, probably about 110 MPH.

• I've driven 125 km/h max. I had to do it to earn my drivers licence. I drove for about 5 minutes at this speed. But since I have my license (that was 3,5 years ago), I haven't gone up 80 km/h. I just don't like to drive fast.

• Only 130mph in my RCZ before I decimated it, just over a year ago.
    Time = not even 2 minutes due to my past driving history = way too scared

• 85 for a solid 5 minutes. Lol

• Around 120mph on The Autobahn.

Lucky. America made a mistake by not making our own. Oh well thats what the Kansas Turnpike is for.

Oh god, Please don't mention the Highways to hell Known as the Dakotas. I'll Give South Dakota a break only because Rapid city is a pretty cool small city and its got the black hills right outside of the city, No joke, you go through one stoplight and your driving into them.

Yes, Rapid City wasn't too bad. Fargo was ok it's just... there's not much up there. I didn't care for the blizzard and whatnot, but there were some nice weather days. I never had allergies or breathing issues there, that was also nice.

• Over 161 km/h (100.041 mph)

• Above 150 mph (241.402 km/h), for more than 5 minutes.

• I was caught speeding 75 MPH before

• 140 km/h for like 30 mins
    (i wasn't driving lol it was my aunt)

What Guys Said 15

• Don't have a car, did it on a bike , went 110 in some back mountain road downhill before heading into a hairpin turn , stomach in my fucking neck it was tight.
    media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...fa3ac43a9c3a.jpg

You sir have a massive pair of testicles dude. A cars one thing but bikes are a whole other territory entirely. I want a bike so bad, I'd love a CBR or a Ducatti.

sounds amazing but I'm not to familiar with that brand.

Oh Triumph? They have been in the motorcycles game before there was even a Honda or a Ducatti. Founded in Britain in 1885. A very premium manufacturer. Tho reliability wise the Japanese remains undefeated.

• About 110mph.

Distance? A long way. In the UK there's a motorway called the M40 which is almost forgotten by traffic and cops alike, so you could go there and stretch your car's legs without too many worries. Likewise, I used to have to drive to work in the middle of the night, it was practically deserted on most motorways. You'd be cruising along at at least 90mph and the big four door sedans would still be overtaking you.

I'd love to visit the UK one day, I live in the Mid-West in the US (Kansas to be precise) and the only benefit to living here is the wide open, straight interstate system. You can basically drive as fast as you'd like, so long as you've got the balls for triple digit speeds for long periods at a time. Plus you can go for hours without seeing a single cop in sight even after going by town after town after town. Though its boring to spend 8-13 hours on them depending which direction you go.

The best best part of having the space and safety of small police presence means you can sit back and jam to music for however long your trip is.

Here in Southern Ontario, I see people pulled over by the cops all the time (they love their new stealth cars) and so it's not worth it to speed here. People still go crazy sometimes but I see enough cops to know it's not worth the risk.

• About 110 km/hr but that was on an express highway.

• 90 mph ( 150 km/h ) for about 10 seconds maybe. We don't have many straights, so it's hard where I live. (and the car won't do more...)

• 130MPH in a Crown Victoria for about 6-8 miles on an interstate one night to catch up to a drunk driver and get him stopped.

• Hit 110 on the highway for like 5 seconds. Then had to slow down cuz of the car in front of me. Did that last week lol.

• Heading to work in the wee hours of the morning, a state trooper hiding in the median clocked me doing 158MPH in a 60. Not sure how long I was going that fast. Mildly modified Mustang. My license was suspended for a year. 😖

that's awesome. Sorry that you had to lose your license but damn that sounds awesome to go that fast. I've gone 125MHP down the Kansas Turnpike from Emporia to Eldorado, That was fun and was my friends first time going that fast and she liked it after the first 30 minutes. Denver is great to haul ass because no one goes 55-65 down I-25 and 6th avenue.

• Well, I certainly didn't go 120 MPH down Highway 99 on my way to Magic mountain back 17 years ago and break my car in the process.

You can admit what you've done by saying allegedly. I've allegedly done 120-130 down the Kansas Turnpike from Emporia to Eldorado.

• i dont know how to drive.
    i ride motorcycle

• Around 200km/h, my small car doesn't go much fastesr than that

• 110 mph aa a teen. I would have gone faster but the car maxed out at that.

• About 150mph
    Not very long, was still accelerating when I ran out of room

What were you driving? and how was it?

At sedds like that? Usually AC/DC, Metallica or Soundgarden

not bad choices at all. I usually listen to stuff like oceans ate alaska, Taking back Sunday, Underoath, A Skylit Drive, stuff like that or I'll listen to old ass country music like Johnny Cash, The Highwaymen, Alan Jackson or old George Straight. Or EDM occasionally.

• 185 km an hour for like a good 10 minutes the people with me at the time started freaking out. I've done it many times on my own or racing random people on the highway

all these mph answer I don't even understand that is just great

• 180 mph on a 50 mph road. As Jeb Bush I never get arrested or caught for anything.

but you did lose the primaries spectacularly.

It was rigged against me everyone I know loves me including my wife, george my brother, and even my son who I named after my brother george p bush.

Aw did you fool yourself into thinking that when you found out your dad thinks your the worthless child. In all seriousness what were you driving when you did it.

• 50 mph, u mirin?