Would you rather be loved or have a lot of money?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would rather be loved.

Most Helpful Guy

• Love is so much more important than money. I'd rather live in a one room studio apartment with a loving family any day over a large empty house knowing people are fake and only act like they are my friends because they are trying to get something out of me.

What Girls Said 22

• I have always been "Loved" too much all of my Life, @akanetuk, so with 'Have a lot of money,' One can never Have... Too Much.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I'd rather be loved.

• Moneyyyyy 😁😁 tried love... didn't work out..

• Love for sure

• I'd rather be loved than have a lot of money. I would feel terribly lonely in my huge mansion.

That's what tinder's for

You do have a point and I think too many people assume it's love romantically rather than friendship and family honestly maybe I'd enjoy it for a while and then become lonely

@BlondyBabe Yeah, love is not only romantically. It's also with other human beings and even animals! Being hated by all, would be terrible.

• Gimme the moneyyy 💰

• $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Love can wait. I'll take the money pronto.

• Be loved, for sure.

• I'd rather be loved.

• Have a lot of money! I could care less about people loving me! I hate people. Most people are worthless

• Money! Money is easy to understand. People, not so much.

• It's one of those things that's different person to person, personally I'm happy 75% $/€/£ and 25% <3, what percentage are you?

• MONAAAAAAUYYYYYY

• It goes without saying that being loved comes before anything else.

• Have a lot of money.

• Be loved of course.

• Love is the best thing and we need more love

• money

• I would choose to be loved anytime over lots of money. As long as I have enough to survive.

• i would choose the money

• I would rather be loved by the person I love.

What Guys Said 17

• My family was never rich. We never had to worry about food on the table, but we also don't have money for flashy things, like a vacation or the newest thing everyone has. Every purchase we make has to be carefully budgeted. Having went to school in an affluent school district though, most of my friends and peers came from extremely wealthy families- everyone's parent was a small business owner, doctor, lawyer etc. My parents never even went to college and worked blue collar jobs, both well over 40 hours a week.

One thing I never had want for though, was love. My family is very loving and we are all very close. My parents never divorced (always joke they couldn't afford one anyway lol), they still love each other like crazy and both have done all they could for my sister and I. Meanwhile, most of my friend's parents are divorced, and have everything they want except a family, or the attention of their parents because they are too focused on their money making careers. Now in their mid-twenties, I am one of the few that views romance positively and can hold down a good relationship, and I keep in touch with my family where many just take the money and run. Sure I can't afford to move to NYC or LA like they did, and I have college loans burdening me down with every choice I make, but I'd STILL take that any day because I know what it feels like to be loved and how to love.

• You didn't say or specify or promise that the love would be "forever". I'd go with the money and save it towards retirement as I heard Social Security is going to eventually run out, so oh shit, by then we'll all be fucked by our late retirement years.

Thus I'd take no chances, as the last thing I want is to be without a job, broke and completely fucking homeless when I'm in my retirement years such as late 60s+, or even when I am in my 50s.

I only need the money for personal security more than anything else.

Having lots of money still won't make me "happy" or fix my existential and deep issues though.

• money, I'm already loved lol and I can make a difference in the world

• Gimme dem big bucks boii!
    Money can buy anything.

• Be loved.

• Be loved for sure. Money can just suck it!

• Assuming u gave me the money, r u saying I couldn't be loved after that?

• LOL. Good question.

• Lots of money. Love doesn't keep a roof over your head, cloths on your back, or food in your stomach

• money will make people really like you.

• I prefer to be loved. Money without love doesn't make you happy.

• Be loved.

• i'll have the moniez, please

• A lot of money... I can buy love with it

• Having a lot of money would get you more "love" than you could handle.
    Women's "love" usually comes in the form of dollar signs.

• I can live without the affection and love from people. It would suck!! But I cannot live without money to provide for myself And have the entertainment I so very much enjoy haha.

• Love.