If so, why? I opted all of my Windows 7 machines out after many complaints from my clients whose computers had compatibly issues after the forced upgrades. What did you do?
- I stayed with Windows 711% (1)12% (2)12% (3)Vote
- I stayed with Windows 844% (4)6% (1)19% (5)Vote
- I upgraded to Windows 1045% (4)76% (13)65% (17)Vote
- My copy of Windows 7/8 wasn't one of the eligible versions0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- It had Windows 10 on it when I got it0% (0)6% (1)4% (1)Vote
- I use a different operating system0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Other (please explain)0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I tried windows 10 and got the blue screen of death so I refuse to get it again.0
Most Helpful Guy
I upgraded to Windows 10 but I will reformat my computer eventually with a clean and fresh install and see if that helps with any other issues. I originally had Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit on mines.
If you're doing IT work or something, stick with Windows 7 for now.
I see that in my school, all the computers in the labs and network don't have anything beyond Windows 7 probably because it's much more stable right now to manage compared to managing a network of Windows 8 and Windows 10 computers.
Otherwise, have you tried clean re-installs of Windows 10 on any of your client machines after upgrading and see if that helps or make much of a difference?0
- Show AllShow Less