• Humans Are evil beings
    10% (3)28% (10)20% (13)Vote
  • Both we have good and bad sides
    73% (22)50% (18)60% (40)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|19

Most Helpful Girl

• Humans are born good, but we all have a free will and choices. These are largely influenced by our environment, our role models, our raising, education, and so on. Everyone will reach a point of accountability though where you know right and wrong and have the understanding of an adult. The responsibility of your choices and your direction then fall to you. Can't forever play the victim card.

"The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's not about the circumstances, but rather, what you are made of."

With that being said, nobody is 100% good or evil. We are all made up of a little bit of both. Some more one way than the other. And different situations take looking at the heart. Everything isn't black or white. Look at the reason behind someones choices to determine good vs evil. Some are clear black or white, but others grey.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Humans are neither inherently good or evil, when humans are born, babies they have the purest most innocent view of the world, but as they grow up that will change, we humans are like lumps of clay shaped by the hands of life, our joy's our experiences, our trauma, people around us and such.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Humans are shaped by there environment , humans are the most intelligent life form on earth , the most dominate species on earth...: what sustains life and allows a population to grow to such a vast number? Food , water , land , exc... Which equals to greed... What animal would not take advantage of food if they could? Any animal would... Humans are neither good or evil... They adapt to there environment (the way they were raised) and do what they need to and what they were taught... Humans can be violent yes ( but so can any animal ) ...

0|1
    0|0
  • We're completely neutral and have free will. We either decide to cultivate the evil side of humanity in our hearts or the good side.

0|1
    0|0
  • born good but environment determines if you will stay that way

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither, we've got varying ideas of what good and evil are. Free will makes us capable of both.

0|1
    0|0
  • Something in between

0|1
    0|0
  • There are many evil people out there

0|1
    0|0
  • Good or Evil aren't objective things, they depend on your perspective.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• We are taught to be good from our elders since the time we couldn't yet speak. Naturally we are selfish and destructive.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

and we are jealous but we have emotions of conscience and compassion

• Good and Evil are subjective terms.

0|2
    0|0
  • One time I saw a psychologic test on babies. In a room they put teddy bears and leave kids alone. They play with them and so son. After one person comes to room and beats one of the teddy bears after leaves again. And kids start to do the same thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its a human concept, so we're neither. Circular reasoning.

0|1
    0|0
  • we're manipulative by nature.

0|1
    0|0
  • 99.999 percent of people are naturally good

0|1
    0|1
  • I think humans are generally good. That's why we help complete strangers all the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • We are born screaming at world, angry and scared, thinking only of ourselves. Whether or not that is evil is up to you i guess, personally I think we are born evil but with the potential for good if raised right.

0|1
    0|0
  • Humans naturally are nothing, but possibility of good and devil.

0|1
    0|0
  • We are naturally violent, but not naturally evil.

0|1
    0|0
  • evil ofcourse, otherwise we couldn't survive

0|1
    0|0
  • we are both, in fact i believe there is not person who is 100 % good or 100% evil.

0|1
    0|0
  • We are not naturally good, nor evil. Anyone who says otherwise is stupid. And a butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Humans Are evil beings

0|1
    0|0
  • humans are naturally good because we were created in the image of god.. however...

god did give us free will and since were imperfect, power hungry human beings, we often abuse that free willl

0|1
    0|0
  • It is hard to answer

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know, but I do know this:

DIVERSITY IS A CODE-WORD FOR WHITE GENOCIDE. #WhiteGenocide

ANTI-RACISM = ANTI-WHITE

0|1
    0|0
  • depends on their circumstances.

0|1