Do you care what people think?

Eg do you care if someone says something bad about you or do you try and prove who you are to others etc

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Not any more, I've learned to stop giving a fuck about how and what people think about me any more. Besides whatever they think won't really matter anyway. People like to judge others and will always judge others as you can't control how and what they feel or think about other people as well as myself. There will always be people that love to spread lies, and rumors and gossip and shit.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's natural for people to care.
    However, I've bee through so much that I have a defense mechanism that allows me to quickly switch my thoughts and think of something else rather than dwelling on how someone feels about it.
    if I spent each and every time taking to heart what other people said about me, I'd be in pieces.
    In order to survive you have to grow a back bone or the world will eat you up.
    So to answer your question, I've learned not to care.

What Guys Said 16

• Sure, to some extend I do. Anyone who denies they do is either lying or a sociopath. I also believe it's not generally a bad thing to care what others think. For example here in the western hemisphere, our very individualistic attitude and mentality also creates some social problems that countries with a more coherent society and concepts such as "losing face" do not have.

• only certain people. close friends and family but outside of that no i don't really care too much

• No... I... Don't...
    If I know who I am... why would I give a fuck about what some dick-less twat has to bad to say about me? Hell if it's funny I might have a chuckle or two but not curl up in a ball singing 'Everybody hurts by REM' because of it... I say fuck em... fuck em right in the ear. :v

• Everyone does to an extent. People who say they don't are lying. That being said the amount of fucks that I give as to what people think of me is close to zero.

• Not anymore. I've developed thick skin over the years. You can't please everyone and they'll always be salty haters.

• I mean, if someone calls me ugly, I'd care. But I wouldn't let it negatively affect me.

• Depends on the person. People that care about you might have something usefull to say to you. So, pay them some attention, you may gain something.

• wouldn't give a tinkers curse :)

• Not really. There will always be haters

• i care what everyone thinks to an extent. some more than others.

• Not anymore

• well yeah I try to prove who I am

• Not always, it depends

• i used to care a lot about that but i know longer give a dam what people think...

if you dont like me then dont look at me

• yess

• No because people are always going to take pot shots at me. They see I have white skin, so I am fair game for abuse and negativity, they see I am a short man, so I am game for abuse and negativity and they see that I am unconcerned with them and society at large and they'll target me with abuse and negativity. Do I care? Nah, I am too busy living my life baby.

What Girls Said 11

• If They do Not put any Bread on my own Table, it doesn't Bother me.
    However, what really Bugs me is When a Family member gets a Hair up their Butt and for... What?
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I don't care unless I know I will have to spend a longer period of time working together with those people. I couldn't care less what total strangers think of me.

• Nah other people's opinion of me is none of my business. As far as I know they can eat my ass like a cupcake cause they aren't taking away my joy at the end of the day. They talked about Jesus I know they'll talk crazy about me😎 #unbothered

• It depends on who it is and the context of the situation. If it's someone I care about then yes, I will care about and value their opinions. If it's just a random person or someone I'm not friends with then no, I don't care much and I never feel the need to "prove" anything about myself to others.

• Yes, I care way more than I should about what others think.

• Only with a few certain people.

• I think everyone cares what others think to some extent even if they act like it doesn't influence them

• Only if it's someone important to me. Strangers? Nah, I don't care.

• Only if they're right 😅

• Only my family and friends

• Only the ones that matter