Which e book reader app or brand do you prefer and why?

In alphabetical order:

• Which e book reader app or brand do you prefer and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've really only had experience with a Kindle and a Nook. Both are good, but my Kindle Fire has color and can do more than just allow me to read books. It wins out there.

And you can also read kindle and probably nook too through a program on your computer. With google you can read the book through the chrome browser which I think like a bonus in a way.

Well, gotta say their business strategies are working in their favor. 😜 I do see why you like Google more, though. It sounds nice to preview that much, and I use Chrome anyway.

Yeah they had a great idea to start with and would be hard to compete with a similar model although I hope someone eventually does. I pretty much read the first 40 pages without buying it lol. Google is great.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely kindle because Amazon have a lot of deals, so you can get your books for really cheap.

From what I've seen so far, kindle and google have been the same price and apple was more, but kindle had a uncommon book I want that google didn't have.

thanks for the mho!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2