Which e book reader app or brand do you prefer and why?

In alphabetical order:

• Vote A
  • Vote B
  • Vote C
  • Vote D

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I've really only had experience with a Kindle and a Nook. Both are good, but my Kindle Fire has color and can do more than just allow me to read books. It wins out there.

• And you can also read kindle and probably nook too through a program on your computer. With google you can read the book through the chrome browser which I think like a bonus in a way.

• Well, gotta say their business strategies are working in their favor. 😜 I do see why you like Google more, though. It sounds nice to preview that much, and I use Chrome anyway.

• Yeah they had a great idea to start with and would be hard to compete with a similar model although I hope someone eventually does. I pretty much read the first 40 pages without buying it lol. Google is great.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely kindle because Amazon have a lot of deals, so you can get your books for really cheap.

• From what I've seen so far, kindle and google have been the same price and apple was more, but kindle had a uncommon book I want that google didn't have.

• thanks for the mho!

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2