What was the most boring situation you have been in in your life?

I got stuck on an elevator with a 10 year old who spent the entire 3 hours talking about his horse. :(

Most Helpful Girl

• One of my 10-11 hour flights to China, couldn't use my phone because 1. they didn't allow phones at all 2. my phone was dead anyhow
    And 3. the movie selections were all Chinese with no subtitles
    4. seats were so uncomfortable I could barely sleep
    5. guy next to me was huge and i had barely any space for myself
    6. I was flying completely by myself so I had no one to talk to.
    It was absolute TORTURE.

Holy crap I feel bored just by reading your answer, poor you! Hopefully you won't have to go through all that again :/

Most Helpful Guy

• A drill instructor once made stand at attention for an hour during firewatch while he put another recruit on post directly in front of me with the same orders. This recruit and I were standing at attention staring into each others souls for an hour straight.

What Girls Said 7

• Having the Longest Layover on my way back to the States from Egypt, stopping at Heathrow Airport in London for the Night... I Died of Boredom. The longest night of my Life.
    Good luck and Great question, @funnybanana xx

• Going to temple with my mum on special occasions. Thank god it's only like 3 times a year... farrr outttt

zzzZZzz

• It was in my country.
    The electricity was out for way too long. It was hot/humid.
    And everyone was sitting outside in the yard.
    It was so boring. I don't know if I had my cycle at the time. If I did, even riding that didn't feel fun.
    It was the first time I regretted going to that place.

• Certain classes I have been in have been super boring and drawn out for no reason whatsoever.

• Going to the hospital and waiting 5 hours for medical attention

• Pretty much anytime my mom forgets to pay the wifi bill is a boring moment

• When I was in jail for three days

What Guys Said 7

• Some classes, and my uncles talking with my parents about family stuff, and gossip about other families, and people who are already dead, and the properties that they left... and how many kids they had.. and their names.. and who married who.. and who left who.. and... omg just stuff that doesn't add anything to nobody's knowledge.. and I know none of those people they talk about... and many are called by nicknames too, which adds confusion.

Gossip in general makes me want to go to sleep and never wake up again. I feel your pain.

• I went to get a friend and ended up stuck in a revival tent with a holy roller and no car. All the idiots were chanting, "Amen,!" For 6 hours. At first I thought I was going to die laughing, but after an hour it was just SOOOOOOOO BORING!

• catholic wedding

• Going on a date with a boring ass girl.

• First 3 months in a new city away from home.

• living through a hot day with nothing to do or watch on tv

• High school for FOUR YEARS.