Do you guys think this doesn't mean anything?

Last week i was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me later I was staring at the wall & when i look over & i saw her looking at me & smiling while she have her hands on their chin

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe it is time to Stop "Staring" and find the nerve to walk on over to her and Begin a New Beguine Of... Talking to her, and Getting to know her. It seems she Likes you.
    Perhaps she May be as Well, I can Tell, be Having a Few "Day Dreams" of her Own as She Sit.
    Good luck. x

But don't you think when I was staring into space she was laughing at me or no

lol!!!

@saud1998 good morning, bro. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you should go talk to her. She might be intrested in you. Thats why she is staring at you lol.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she was smiling just to be nice. Maybe she was smiling because she wants to talk to you and is too nervous or shy to approach. I can't tell you much past that.

Lol but do you think she was laughing at me while I was staring into space

That is entirely possible as well.

What Guys Said 1

• She probably likes you

But I don't know The other day my friend & I were walking to class & I saw the girl I like there & I was looking her but then I just looked away. But then later we pass by again at the hallway & i turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then later when she came to class I was looking at her & she caught me looking so I just looked away. Then when she went over to talk to her teacher & I was looking at her but she was looking straight ahead & then I stopped looking. Then later when i turn around I saw her at the back of the class & she was looking at me but then later she left class early?

Man talk right now. Just ask her out. I'd say its pretty clear that she likes you and if not then what's the harm?