What is your most bizarre pet peeve?

Most Helpful Girl

• Listening to chewing, sniffling, whispering, and other random noises. I have misophonia though

Most Helpful Guy

• When people use the term poisonous when something is venomous,
    Snakes and spiders are not poisonous they are venomous, they inject VENOM with their fangs, Venom is injected or bitten into someone.
    Poisonous are things like fugu, you have to eat or drink something to be poisoned

What Girls Said 4

• Listening to people eat if they're right next to me.
    People who pop their bones

• The sound of someone crinkling an empty water bottle.

• People who tug their dogs leash when the dog is in the middle of peeing or pooping

• Wet socks!

What Guys Said 4

• Women who mean mug you just because they happened to look at you when you were looking in their direction.
    Give you that look like "don't come over here" or "why you looking"... or similar.
    I always mug back and a couple of times, I've verbally communicated the fact that i was in NO way looking at them... i was looking PAST them... that they were that insignificant.

• Emory boards, I can't stand that noise. It sends shards of discomfort up my spine.

• Touching my back... It freaks me out when its uncalled for.

• Those sandals on women with the big silver band and the large circle in the middle.

Those are the sandals my older aunties wear and I don't like them too lol