Who taught you how to drive, if you do drive?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My dad first but he is the WORST teacher ever! His very on edge, he yells and screams at you when his correcting you. I literally cried in the car at a traffic light because he was way too unbearable.

Then my mum she was the exact opposite. But I didn't feel comfortable with her. I feel like she isn't a good driver (in certain aspects) so I didn't want to gain any of her road knowledge lol

Then I got a driving instructor and he was awesome and I stayed with him. He was very calm and collected, cool and laid back

My Dad was the same way, he would yell a lot, screamed at me. Looking back, I deserved those for making the idiotic mistakes that I did. But being patient with people is a lot better. It makes the teacher and the student feel more comfortable with one another, so there is a less chance of mistakes.

Yeah I prefer a patient person way more

What Guys Said 16

• First my mom showed me the basics on some off-road areas as I was around 10. Later on my grand-aunt did so since she is a driving instructor.

• My father. Gosh, he's felt sorry more than once he hadn't sent me to a driving school :o
    It's happened, though on a calm road, that the car was driving me instead of vice versa... and some people's gardens were coming near in our driving direction :-(
    My dad must have been sitting like this more than once :o
    il9.picdn.net/.../1.jpg

But, good new, I finally managed to park the car, nicely in between :D
    blog.belairdirect.com/.../...conduite-1500x560.jpg

• Driving school and then just freeballed it.

• my mom taught me how to drive a stick in the ochard parking lot.

• I learned myself however when i wanted to learn to drive stick my uncle taught me, rare to find cars with stick though now in days.

• I watched a youtube video on how to drive.

• my dad taught me

• My parents, mostly my dad though. My aunt tried teaching me stick, but I couldn't get it

• My parents, my high school also offered a driving course once completed all we had to do was take the paperwork to the DMV to get my license.

• My parents

• Dang, I should probably learn.

• My dad.

• Driver's Ed class in High School

• My big sister

• A cool lady at a driving school near here

• my dad

What Girls Said 10

• I just graduated from training wheels to a tricycle
    I don't think I can handle driving yet
    m.quickmeme.com/.../...731203c2fb9535eae8678bb.jpg

• My mom taught me.

• I grew up on a farm so I got in the Jeep and ground gears and stalled and stalled till I learned then look out the Bitch was mobile!

• NFS Underground, NFS Carbon, Burnout 3 and then A1 driving school xD

no really i'm serious! :))

• My mom and dad taught me how to drive.

• Driving school

• The Internet and then my friends dad

• Both of my parents did when I was 15, before I got my permit. I went to a special driver's ed school (express one, it took a few days instead of longer) and I got my license right when I turned 16.

• A friend... shhh our secret

• My dad lmao I accidently panicked and took the freeway the first time... all I heard was him cussing me out in Spanish.