I get nervous when people stare/look at me😩😳?

For a few years now I've gotten really anxious & nervous in front of crowds & when people stare at me it makes me nervous, like my heart starts to beat or my underarms get sweaty 😳😳😳 I don't know why I'm like this & how to fix this, but why do I get so nervous when people stare at me, especially guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I use to be like this. now i dont care and like a full crowd of people looking at me. It satisfy's my ego.

What Guys Said 9

• When you see someone gawking at you, simply shout "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKIN AT LOSER! WHY DONT YA TAKE A PICTURE SO YOU CAN BRING IT BACK TO YOUR TENT IN THE WOODS, AND LICK IT LIKE THE CRETIN YOU ARE!!!" After awhile the nervousness will subside.

• Well you're shy. It's a normal reaction to stress and pressure. But the stress and pressure are, although totally useless and hard to endure, also pretty normal. Relax, you're most likely a good looking lady and if people stare at you it's probably because you're almost a head turner! Yo it's so much better than to be average and unnoticed. You should get used to it, eventually, and relatively fast.

• I think that happens I can understand. Try not to pay attention to that.

• What would you do if you caught me staring at you like this?
    40.media.tumblr.com/.../...8l3SG61sknioco1_500.jpg

• i do too, especially with girls if they look or seem to, i just feel like they are looking because im ugly or weird or something, they obviously dont like me, girls never talk to me.

• Awww you are cute.. :-P

I guess it just happens when you have multiple eyes looking at you.. It makes you insecure I guess

• I think it's normal to be a bit more self-conscious when you know that people are looking at you..

• it means you're interesting to some degree, go with that

• For some reason I was the exact same until I finally got my girlfriend this year...

What Girls Said 11

• I used to be like this. It's hard to make it go away, I tried a lot of things. Finally I tried acting as if I was a different person while doing public speaking. Try to find someone (in real life, tv, etc) that you view as a confident or extroverted person. Try to imagine yourself as that person, and how they would look at the situation. I hope this helps you out!

• I'm the same way. I'm shy, introverted, and probably have social anxiety, hah. Not the best combination for social situations. To an extent, it's normal to worry about how you present yourself as you want to look presentable to others and do a good job in front of them.

• Because you are shy by nature. I used to be that way, especially when eye contact is involved. Eventually grew out of it, learning that they are human and just smile back. Build your confidence level and be happy with yourself.

• If you wear foundation your face doesn't get red. And then you can fake it untill you make it. (That's how i used to do it!) lol

• I feel the same way when people stare at me. I just think oh god is my lipstick smeared? Or is there food on my face?

• 100% normal :)
    I'm quite extroverted but I get nervous in large crowds, and especially when people look at me, so I know how you feel.

• Get used to being stared at you're a girl

• Hang out in a crowded city then you'll get used to it.

• I have the same problem too. I guess what you can do is to only concentrate on yourself

• I was like you once. But i overcame it by doing so much leading positions and public speaking. Im sure you will overcome it somehow if you do more public speaking. I was like that because i was afraid that they only look at me and think something about me, but truth is, theyre actually thinking and listening to what you're saying.

• Normal.