What are you thinking about now?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• I was actually just singing the piano part to this song in my head.
    (More specifically, the part at 2:57)
    https://youtu.be/AYM12-rERE0
    I pretty much always have some song in my head playing. I dunno whether that is a curse or blessing lol

• Just answered a poll on whether it's bad for a guy to live with a female friend if he has a girlfriend, got me thinking about a female friend I'd like to live with, specifically the following conundrum:

I hate living with people and want to live on my own
    BUT
    I don't think I'm capable of functionally living on my own
    SO
    I should pick someone to live with that I'm sure I could stand to live with (hence female friend came into it, she be the one)
    BUT
    I've thought that before and it just goes sour really fast and I really don't want to ruin this friendship because it's really good
    SO
    I'll probably live on my own and just wish I was living with her because she helps me out a lot

• Right now, I am thinking about my career.

• I found a 3d printing collective while searching for a picture of a role-playing dice set that is the answer to my girlfriend's facebook post about kidney stones, and at the top of their main page is an "itty bitty sad Keanu", and that's hilarious to me and I've been turning that over and over in my head...

• Now I only need 7 more opinions to not have ads for 24 hours.

• My brother just asked my friend in my team speak when he's going to make a sequel to his video game...

• im lost in the void

• El musica! And jamming hard to it!

• Food.

• My crush...

• Thinking how manchester united is going to line up in the new season which starts Sunday. Is Rooney going to play #10... or who's gonna play alongside Pogba in midfield?

• Thinking about how much I need some good sex right about now

• Thinking about how I wanted to watch the Meteor shower tonight with my girlfriend but she's a cunt and I'm gonna go watch it myself in 3 hours it starts

Haha what time? I wish it weren't storming here... Then I could see the sky!

It's rainy here too for the last 4 days. Its from 1am to 4am not sure what time zone but once it gets dark, 200 shooting stars an hour for 3 hours, would of been a great lighting outside for sex and popcorn, but oh well, I feel like the woman for trying to be romantic. Fucking disappointed all the time

That's so unfair... And so romantic... You should give my boyfriend tips lol

• Lol im singing and thinking about school coming :D

• My college started and I am thinking how to pass the mathematics,,,,, OMG... maths

• Sushi

• How gaga runs its website

Also I will expose gag for what it really is as i suspected for a long time. Listen administrators just tell me what i want before i come at you hard. I like you and dont want anything bad to happen to you.

• thinking about my single life

• Your mom

• My best friend died 12 days ago after fighting cancer for 8 years, he was 21 years old.

More than anything else right now, I'm wondering when you put off your own happiness for 8 years in order to be there for someone who was sick, and they pass away, how do you stop feeling like your sacrifices were for nothing?

Nothing isn't the right word, but from the time he was diagnosed at 13 years old, all the way to July 31st of this year, I was there for him. It just feels like the world has ripped me off. Like you put in everything you have for almost a decade, you put off finding a relationship, you put off going to parties, you stand by your best friend's side through what is objectively one of the worst things a child can ever have happen to them, and this is what you get in return.

Awe man... Pm me if you'd like. But know that it was NOT for nothing... His passing was inevitable, but the time you spent with him, and the time you have up for him, that was not expected, it was a gift. One that probably made him keep fighting, one that let him enjoy his life to the best of his ability because someone was there to spend it with. If he could he would tell you right now how much it meant, and how amazing you were for him. But most importantly, he'd want you to go and live life for you now. He appreciated it. So don't ever ever ever think it was an empty guesture... The world is an awful place... And if you can't prevent something, you have to make the best of it. That's what you did bud... Don't regret it. You're an incredible man for being strong enough to ride it through.

Thank you, that means a lot.

Of course! If you need me, pm me. Hang in there.

What Girls Said 24