Let us play a Game- Truth... Dare... Kiss... or Promise?

1|2
23|23

Most Helpful Girl

• Dare! 😯!!😁!!

0|2
    0|0
    • 3mo

i DARE you to do the one thing that you have been thinking twice about doing

• Show All
    • 3mo

i am certain he will thank his lucky stars on receiving it ;)

• 3mo

:/ I don't think he thank the lucky stars 😔... But I sent it anyway... 😖!!

Tank you for MHG!! :]]]]!!!
      I'll see what happens next 🙈!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Truth?

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

the TRUTH about you is you are forever underselling yourself and lacking confidence because of this. The reality is you are a very good looking young man with a great heart and lovely personality coupled with real intelligence

• 3mo

Wow... thanks man. You're cool too.

• 3mo

Thanks man.

What Girls Said 22

• Truth... Dare... Kiss and Promise mwahahahaaaa #Rebel 😊

0|2
    0|0
    • 3mo

The TRUTH about you is seen in the PROMISE you have made to yourself. One that DARES you to never break down no matter how tough life gets and to always blow a KISS towards Lady Fortune

• 3mo

There's something in my eye😢😢😢 damn u lol THANKS DOLL FACE🙂

• 3mo

I wish you the best as well @gobsmacked3

• Uh truth I guess

0|2
    0|0
  • Truth

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

the TRUTH about you is you have a missing link in your life having not played GALAGA!!@!!!

but seriously, you are in TRUTH a riddle wrapped up in a web full of deception. Not anything bad, more the fact that you are never seen clearly and appreciated for just how awesome you are. The worse offender in this being you

• 3mo

pretty accurate. :D

• 3mo

lastly, you have the heart of gold- protect this and never let someone really hurt you because of it

• Truth

0|1
    0|0
  • promise...

0|2
    0|0
  • Dare please lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Dare

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

i DARE you to be like one of Disney's iconic Belle by knowing there is so much vastness outside of you immediate World. With it in your palms to traverse and embrace

• 3mo

Oooh that's good! And it's Disney themed too! :)
      Thank you

• 3mo

my pleasure

• Dare

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

I DARE you to full believe and with embrace your ability to use your experiences to change lives for the better. You have already done this with your brave and wonderfully expressed TAKE's on GAG, but take it a step further and know you can change so many lives in your real world

• 3mo

Thank you very much for that, wasn't expecting it and I appreciate it so much! :)

• 3mo

my pleasure

• whats the game? lol

i pick truth.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

the TRUTH about you is you get judged a lot for your beauty which takes away from your sincerely lovely personality and more so your high grade intelligence

• 3mo

Awh thank you 😊 And I love your positive attitude!

• 3mo

my pleasure

• Truth.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

You're hotter than egypt

• Show All
    • 3mo

That's a nice thing to say.

• 3mo

Telling it how it is :)

• Truth

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

The TRUTH about you is your 'smile', with it not only giving joy to others but fully representing the inner peace inside you

• All of them 😄

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

@phoenix2000 damn!😊

• 3mo

the TRUTH about you is you forever KISS good vibes out. Which will DARE a PROMISE of a great future delivered back to you from sweet lady Fortune

• I pick dare. 😊

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

i DARE you to always be brave as you are growing up. By this, never listen to people's opinions of you and let it stop believing in you. Know in your heart you have it all to have everything and anything in life that you so desire

• 3mo

I need to heard that right, now. 😞
      Thank you, I will must certainly do my best. 😊

• 3mo

You will be brilliant ;)

• Promise

0|1
    0|0
  • Dare and promise mwuahaha

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

I DARE you to make a PROMISE to know that 'colour' is your life. By this, I mean you have a lovely way with creative expression that has the potential to colour and brighten existences for many

• 3mo

Ha I already do that but thanks I'll keep on going.

• Truth
    Dare
    Promise

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

i DARE you to face up to TRUTH, and with this make the PROMISE to forego the past and only live in the now. With it creating a vibrant future for you to revel in

• Truth

0|2
    0|0
  • Dare

0|1
    0|0
  • Truth

0|1
    0|0
  • Dare

0|0
    0|0
  • Dare please

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

i DARE you to try to stop listening to others opinions of you for a bit. After, write down all the things you really like about yourself and stick them up in a place where you can see them often and have them remind you of just how awesome you are :)

• Show All
    • 3mo

Lol. Lucky guess

• 3mo

very much so

• Truth...

0|2
    0|0
    • 3mo

The TRUTH about you is your anonymity cloaks a woman that many pay real homage too

• Show All
    • 3mo

Just telling it how it is as if i was potting balls on a pool table

• 3mo

Ha, shhhhh... ;)

What Guys Said 22

• Truth?

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

the TRUTH about you is you have arrived at a fork in the road of your Life. One way points to you continuing to have doubts about yourself , but the easier path. The other challenges to fully believe in yourself which takes real courage but has such reward

• Promise? What's that one? I'll take it.

1|2
    0|0
  • Truth!

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

the TRUTH about you is you are not only smart but are indeed very clever. A quality that is so very rare and precious

• 3mo

Thanks! Everything is true except the smart part. Lol :p

• Truth

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

The TRUTH about you is you are awaiting a leap of faith to be made by you. Whether it be in your personal life or career, know it is time to be courageous and make it

• Show All
    • 3mo

you will kick ass in it

• 3mo

Some postive energy yesss thanks 😄

• Truth

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

the TRUTH about you is you are always there for all of your family and friends but not always there for yourself. By this, I mean you put others always before your needs. Try to blend in a bit of selfishness into your giving nature

• Truth and dare.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

The TRUTH about you is you are a man craving freedom. I DARE you to take every measure to make that happen in you life by living courageously

• Truth

0|2
    0|0
    • 3mo

the TRUTH about you is you are governed by your principles as well as deeply respected for them

• Show All
    • 3mo

Thank you again... I had a sincere talk with you the other day , I enjoyed you're chat much. We'll talk again...

• 3mo

Indeed we will :)

• Truth

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

the TRUTH about you is you are a bit like a round peg in a square fitting. By this, I mean you fit perfectly into your life and career but the space around you points to what you really could be doing in your life by taking a real leap of faith

• 3mo

That's an interesting thought. I'm curious how you came up with that.

• 3mo

just from what i have seen of you on here- you are very switched on

• What kind of a game is this?

0|0
    0|0
  • Either, truth or promise. I'll let you choose one.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Make a PROMISE to never divert from being you. for the TRUTH about you is your principles, ethics and honour touch people in meaningful ways that that make their world's better

• 3mo

I'd say your right on it. I will make and keep that promise.

• 3mo

It stands out, my friend. Your words and the sincerity within them, tells your tale

• truth

0|2
    0|0
    • 3mo

The TRUTH about you is you excel in a modern world because of your old world values and traditions

• Truth
    Dare
    Kiss
    Promise

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Make a PROMISE to DARE to take on all when you have the ball at your feet. Running around them as though they are lamposts to reveal the TRUTH that you are a star as you tell them to KISS your ass after you score

• This seems like less of a game and more like you being a fortune cookie, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Truth.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

the TRUTH about you is your sarcasm and acidic wit really display your sincere intelligence. You are what I deem as the mortar between societies bricks, rarely noticed, but keeping all together

• Truth I suppose.

0|1
    0|0
  • Truth

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll take a dare sir.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

i DARE you to realise it is time to take a chance to fully get behind that idea that you have been sitting on. The one you know could have a huge upside but you are a bit worried to fully commit too

• I pick lies I suppose

0|0
    0|0
  • Dare is coo'

0|0
    0|0
  • Kiss!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

time for you to KISS away your fears and do that one thing you really want to do

• dare

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I DARE you to take a chance for once, rather than living life 'safely'

• Nahh thanks

0|1
    0|0