How can I handle a change in my schedule?

I am a person who wants to have everything scheduled. If some change in my schedule occurs I really panic, and I have a really hard time dealing with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand you sooo hard. That gives me anxiety too. The only thing you can do is realize you can't control it and try to calm down

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems like you are a person who likes certainty and order. You like to plan things and go by schedule. Nothing wrong with that. I know I can understand how irritating it is if the schedule changes and you haven't planned for that.

If it was totally unexpected then there is nothing you can do about it, in that case you will be in a reactive state of mind, you can only react to the changes.

However while planning your schedule itself if you are proactive, if you can predict, assume the changes that might take place at the last minute then you can probably have a back up schedule.

What Girls Said 1

• Try taking it one step at a time

What Guys Said 0