Do you believe in god?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (comment)
3mo i respect everyone and his thoughts, remember not to be offensive and not to make fun of someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• i believe that there is a higher power... but i don't necessarily believe in a god or presume to know what form he/she takes or what they'd want us to think, believe, subscribe to

what they call an agnostic

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe there is a God. Someone beyond great had to have created the universe

What Guys Said 26

• I don't believe in a God as a deity. Although I'm Pagan, I think the idea of multiple Gods and Goddesses is useful, as the attributes we give them, can help our quests for answers. I don't believe they are for worshipping, more for a celebration of what they stand for.

• I almost lost faith but have begun to realize that he is working through us always.
    Sadly, we live on Satan's earth and must fight a spiritual and physical battle everyday to save our souls.

Do you subscribe to a religion? Only ask because I agree we live on Lucifers and Satans earth. But to me that then implies he has been manipulating us from the very beginning and could call into question the validity of any religion as his influence is likely present.

@cjmtherfcker I am a non-denominational Christian. I used to be catholic.
      You are right, Satan (Evil forces) have been manipulating man since humans first gained consciousness.
      Validity? I think Satan rules over earth, but God is all encompassing, he allows evil to create itself and spread. It is up to us, to resist evil.
      Satan is ultimately a creation of god.

• Nope, I don't.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Don't hurt me.

• As the only species capable of contemplating the limits of universe I would say that only a more intelligent being can create such beings.

• Yes I do believe in God.0

• yes.. 150%

• "Further investigation showed that there is an interconnection of all 4-space/time energy (as quanta and elementary particles) with the subquantum vacuum-plenum (the Void) through a process of cooperative sustainability. In simpler terms; everything is interconnected on a subquantum level, which ultimately makes everything in existence ONE; there is no separation! This ONE-ness is "All That Is", the ultimate definition of "God", and so it has proven to be in the Working Model."

• Yes, I do believe in God.

• Nope. If he does exist then he's either a sadistic asshole or isn't as powerful as everyone thinks (read the news for the obvious evidence of this), either scenario makes him either worthy of hatred or just useless, not something to worship. Occam's Razor is one of my favorite arguments though = the simplest answer is probably the correct one = there is no god other than in people's heads.

• I believe in a goddess

• I do not.

• Nope

• Nope

• God believes in me for sure

• Nope. If one existed, I would believe that the world wouldn't be in such a horrible condition.

• Short answer is no.. I have seen to much to believe in a higher power.

• No, I'm not believing in some stupid myth from thousands of years ago.

• doesn't sound realistic really.

• same question all the time :D, nope i don't it is 2016 dude

lol yes its 2016, and? you dont respect people who believe in god?

thats a strange reason to not like someone

I live in turkey. my kind is extremely hated and unwanted. I know some people who believes earthquakes happen because of us.

• YahWeh, me and Him are super close He is my Father. (God's Name)

• Agnostic over here

• no but lol @ people that do.

• yes. i believe in thor

• Yes I do

• nope

• No I do not

What Girls Said 8

• yes, i do.

• Yes I do

• Why yes I do ^_^

• working on it.

• I don't

• If he is a spectator then yeah

• No, never have, never will.

What if god came down the from the heavens to offer you beer,
      would you believe then

He magically makes beer appear in front of you. like conjured beer

@Waffles731 Well that will prove right away that he's not God, because he that is suppose to know everything, should know that I don't drink nor like the taste of beer.
      So on that score, I rest my case.
      Over and Out. :)

• not sure..