Have You Ever Watched The Show I Dream Of Jeanie?

Have You Ever Watched It Before And Do You Like It

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• i like it when i was a kid for sure. jeanie was damn hot

What Girls Said 6

• Sure I have, I've watched a lot of those old shows from before I was ever born and they are cool.

• Yes, it is Still on TV Land and even Nick at Night, @Red88xxx
    Good luck and great question. xx

• I really like that show <3 I liked Bewitched more, people tend to couple the two together.

You have to consider both of them were extremely popular in that Decade that's probably an example why

i preferred i dream of jeanie when i was a kid. but think bewitched is a little better as an adult... i think it was primarily cause i think jeanie was hot

• I have. It's one of my favorites.

• Yes, I have. It's alright, I much prefer Bewitched.

• Yeah, I have the complete series and due to no cable I watch it most nights just to have something on and playing

What Guys Said 11

• I used to watch it when I was a kid on Nick At Nite where they aired old 50s/60s/70s sitcoms. That's a black & white smokestack right there๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜
    images2.fanpop.com/.../...nnie-6198725-330-399.jpg

• Yes, I watched it many times when I was a young boy. I have seen a few of the old episodes on Nick more recently and the writing and acting are both very poor. But, in her prime, Barbara Eden was a sight to behold!

• Yes, I watched it frequently when it originally aired, mostly in order to think imappropriate thoughts about Jeanie.

Can't blame you she was beautiful (:

She was kinda hot in her little Genie outfit. And I only ever had one wish!

• 0|1
  • Of course I watched it when I was a little kid all the reruns and even some that were new just coming out but I only remember bits and pieces of them but it was quite funny at times and always wished I had a Jeannie like Barbara Eden

Yeah Jeanie was very pretty

Wow , your the only one I ever heard of having the whole series. It ran from 1965-1970 , surprised you like so much of the old classics

How can anyone not love Jeanie (:

• I watched it back when it was all oldies shows on Nickelodeon at nighttime (Nick At Nite), like I Dream of Jeanie, Bewitched, Dragnet, F-Troop, Andy Griffin, I Love Lucy, etc... and the shows would be in black and white picture half the time. :-P

I liked I Dream of Jeanie okay, but I preferred I Love Lucy. Show was funny!

• When I was a little boy, yeah.

• Barbara Eden is a smoke show!

• first time I've heard of it

• nope. what kind of show is that? funny or?

• I've seen some episodes. Not something I'd want to watch more of.