Who is the bigger liar and self-centered person? Clinton or Trump?

• Clinton
  • Trump

Most Helpful Girl

• Trump. At least Hilary Clinton uses her narcissism for humanitarian causes. Even if she's shady as f*ck and also probably uses it for other things behind the scenes. Trump just seems like he wants to be in a history book for the sake of his ego.

Her humanitarian causes like 96 percent of her charitable donations went to the Clinton Foundation? dailycaller.com/.../

@ImNotTriggered69 Despite your entitlement to be heard and present wherever you please, no matter how uninteresting and how much of a turn off your presence is, you don't get to be invited and included to my posts just because "this is the internet".

I don't need some random, whiny 35 year old to validate that I'm not ignorant. Your weak "challenge" consists of an unreliable website where there have been instances of reporters there being paid to report false information. Don't approach someone with the intent to moan, bitch, and whine about a political figure you don't like then mask it as a 'challenge'. Having zero interest for your mouth or approach doesn't make me ignorant.

Public Service Announcement: Whininess, especially coming from grown ass men is my pet peeve. I cannot stand when people demand that you hear them bitch, moan, and whine and try to use the concept of a challenge to complain. If you'd like to discuss, come correct.

Most Helpful Guy

• turmp literally lied about who he is. he said he's swedish but his parents came out and said he's german and scottish... and no he wasn't just confused

he just yesterday finally admitted that he made up the stuff about obama creating isis and funding isis... he said he was being sarcastic. it was treasonous and a flagrant lie

What Girls Said 7

• Clinton obv she takes money for charity and donates it to the Clinton Foundation, a foundation dedicated to make sure the Clintons remain in the top 1%. She also loves herself you can see it by that smirk face.

• How about both? However, there is no both option. I will choose Trump. He's a nutcase that does not think. Every time he opens his mouth, he always says something stupid.

• Clinton by far...

• Clinton's the liar, Trump's the bullshitter.

• I love how some people still don't understand that Clinton is the devil

• Trump.

• Both bad as each other

What Guys Said 16

• Donald Trump gets himself in trouble by speaking his mind and not using a filter.
    Hillary is carefully scripted, and it's getting difficult for her to keep her stories straight because there are so many lies that are starting to be uncovered.

They don't call her "Crooked Hillary" for nothing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7syNUYAXHwo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tdRgQi5yPU

• A brick shows more empathy than Trump. I'm surprised that someone with literally no human qualities can get so far for leadership of the most powerful country on the planet.

• Obviously Hillary... how's this even a question? xD

• Trump, since he's making up stories as we go. He's a racist, a sexist, a tax evader, and many, many more things that are unqualified for presidency.

• Trump supporters will say Clinton, Clinton supporters will say Trump. It's meaningless to have a debate.

• Where is the "Both" Option?

• Both are evil and should be in prison

• Trump just say stupid things.
    Clinton got people murdered and rigged the DNC.

• Do we have to choose?

• It's Trump. I never saw someone that has a bigger ego than Trump. He opens his big fat mouth with so much hate. He's all talk.

• They are politicians bruuh

• Neither. And what about the old geezer.

• trumpy

• Trump

• Trump, of course

• They're equal.