Were you ever spanked in school did ot hurt and did it make you think befor you were bad again?

Most Helpful Guy

• i got punished and beaten up by teachers all the time because im a dylsexic, once my teacher beat me soo much that i started bleeding from my hand

Most Helpful Girl

• Not spanked, but hit with a ruler and these skinny stick that teachers used for punishment or just to point at the board.

And I was never a bad student. I used to get nervous before test, and couldn't answer questions. Low score got me hit by the ruler. : D

What Guys Said 3

• No, I wasn't. Fortunately, corporal punishment is illegal in Switzerland both by parents and teachers. If my future children were spanked by a teacher, I would sue him/her.

• I was paddled many times and obviously it didn't make me think

• Never had to endure that kind of BS. I was pretty good.

What Girls Said 3

• I was a bully since the age of 3, I swore like a trooper, & I kissed boys up until the age of 5. I became more responsible as I grew older, so I barely had any issues back in primary/high school. If I were spanked at an older age, then yes, I'd probably think twice. :p

• Nope, in the u. s. teachers aren't allowed yo spank students... thank God!

• By a ruler. Sometimes I think before