Do you like Thunderstorms?

Do you like Thunderstorms?
I'm getting some today, I fucking love them.

• I love thunderstorms
  • No, (Hides under bed like a dog)
  • Results

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them. I've never been able to fall asleep or feel calm faster than I do when I sit and listen to the rolling sound of the thunder and the pitter patter of the rain hitting my window. I sit outside in them and enjoy the cool whenever I can

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, there's no better feeling when it's a hot, humid, day and you hear the crack of the thunder in the distance. You know that relief is coming.

Personally, this summer has been brutal. There's been way too many hot, sunny, and humid days and not enough rainy days. I'm actually starting to hate the sun because of it. Plus, driving and dealing with sun glare is the fucking worst.

I love thunderstorms. It has such a calming effect on me and I love the breeze that accompanies it. It puts me to sleep.

What Girls Said 51

• I love Thunderstorms! I always say that it is God displaying his mighty hand and power throughout the earth. I remember one day I was playing Kingdom Hearts around 10:15pm, and saw lightning spread out throughout the sky as if it was a hand print! Just thinking about it now makes me a bit depressed because I would have loved to get all of it on camera. :(

Yes it can be dangerous, and I have respect for those who dislike it and hate it because of trauma and bad experiences. And I pray that those same people are able to overcome it. As it may come a time where a person is in danger, so they need to get pass that fear to help others.

• "A" for Absolutely, @Waffles731.
    I have always Loved thunderstorms, and as Erie as it may seem, they Remind me of Cemeteries and even Today, I will think of my Grandparents who have passed on, and all of the Stories my Grandma used to tell me as a kid About... Ghosts.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I love stormy nights because the sky is usually brighter looking in my opinion. Like I don't know why but the sky usually looks dark purple or maroon whenever it rains it snows at night.
    i2.cdn.turner.com/.../...izontal-large-gallery.jpg

• Nope, not really and my dog hates them even more. We're having one right now and she's currently hiding under my parents bed lol.

• I LOVE thunderstorms!
    Something so relaxing yet exciting about them, especially when you're at home cuddled up in bed - immediately makes it 100x cosier! :3

• As long as nobody gets hurt during them I dig em'.

what she said :)

@redeyemindtricks Hahaaha yeah no kidding, at only 5'2" you'd be like a lightning rod next to me.

I can't say I know what storms are like outside of Canada since I've always been here. From what you described though, that's intense.

If you won someone will get hurt by them 😂

• I used to be scared to death of them. When I was around 4 I was looking out into the garage from the house while it was thunder storming and lightning hit our power wire and blew the fuse box off the wall I was looking at. Now that I'm an adult I like them.

• When I'm alone, they frighten me. If someone else is here, I enjoy watching them.

• Generally, no. I want to take a bath :/ then I'm afraid I'll be electrocuted and thrown out of the tub or the shower will be incinerated. *sigh*

• I love love love love love love love storms especially the ones that the rain coming down that it stings your skin a little the wind is howling bending the trees lighting lighting up the sky and thunder that makes u jump a bit and cuts out the power ☔☔☔☂⚡☁⚡⚡💧💧💧💧⚡⚡😍😍😍😛😛😻💋❤❤💓💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💝💝

• I love em but always been unreasonably afraid of them at the same time LOL

• I do as long as it doesn't knock the power out. :D

It's awesome to watch them from the distance.

• Yeah!
    It thunderstormed at work today and I work in a sky scraper, so it was cool to be in a storm high up haha

• No, they give me headaches :/

• I love em!

• If I'm at home and don't need to go out in one and no one gets hurt, then I'm fine with them.

• I close all the windows, run in the room, turn off mobile phone, stay quiet and hide under the blanket.

• Yeah, they're my favorite. Especially when it gets really dark out.

• They're cool, but they're still scary.
    As long as I'm not stuck outside in a thunderstorm, I'm okay lol

• I get scared honestly.
    We had one I think two weeks ago.
    I was afraid to even walk from my room to the kitchen

• It makes the sky dark and dreary. So therefore I love them. My dog hates them

You are in the Nevada Desert You get thunderstorms at night right

Sometimes. We haven't had one in a long time.

My dad grew up in Salt Lake City and was an eagle scout so he did lots of hiking and shooting but he loved the summer thunderstorms that they got

• Luuuuuuuuuuurve thunderstorms... beautiful... dramatic... powerful!!!
    I occasionally chase and photograph them with a date.

• Hell no they scare the shit out of me especially if I'm driving or something

• One of my biggest fears was thunder from an experience when I was younger. Now I feel JUST okay about it, but it used to give panic attacks.

• I like to cuddle up under my covers with a good book whenever it rains. It relaxes me.

• Loveee them. The sound and the smell❤️

I'll just sit outside in my sunroom whenever there's a storm cause it makes it sound louder.

• I love them. I am getting one right now.

• I do. Tornados scare me however. (Hangs onto throne)

• I love them. Puts me in a mood for horror movies and ghost stories 👻

• It's tolerable when I'm inside and safe.

• More from Girls
    21

What Guys Said 40

• I like Thunderstorms, but she left! :-(

Seriously, us kids were really scared up until about 4/5 years old. When each of us got to that age, dad took us out as a storm was brewing and explained what was happening. SInce then, we love them. Bigger the better!!

I rember the Swiss mountains were good for storms. Ever darned night!

• I think would like them if I had a working Delorean equipped with a working Flux Capacitor.

But it's like meh to me now, nothing all that new and special to me.

• Love thunderstorms, gets my heart pumpin + i love to go out and enjoy the rain, and some girls are scared of em so it's nice to be able to comfort em when they're sitting scared from the thunder hahaha they're also very beautiful

• Yeah, had some a while ago too. I like them, except when the power goes out because of them😒

I'm in Billerica and ours just stopped but it supposed to rain later as well

• I don't love them, but I don't fear them, either. The biggest headache they present for me is the risk of a lightning strike taking out my computers. I have them all UPS protected but that's no guarantee, especially if it hits very close and jumps from a tree straight to the house.

• I am exceptionally strange when it comes to thunderstorms. I LOVE flying through them, but i HATE sitting in the house through them lol.

• I hate them. My mom is a psycho when it comes to thunder and she overreacts saying stuff like "SHUT OFF ALL ELECTRONICS" "UNPLUG EVERYTHING" "GO SIT IN THE HALLWAY AWAY FROM THE WINDOWS"
    She's been like that since I was a kid, and I think she's the one who made me completely terrified of them

• Yeah I love it
    Last time it happened I just stood by the window and watched the skies lighting up for like 30 mins or so, so majestic lol

• I love them. They are so cool and relaxing.

• I do! They can be really pretty to watch, especially if you're out somewhere in the country.

• Of course I like them, stormy weather is one of my favorite types of weather.

• I like the prelude to them the most.

• Nope, fucking knocked the power off right at the almost end of the Dexter series finale, I was gettin the feels :'( and then suddenly BOOM lights out sorry Max u don't get to watch for the next ten minutes

• Western , middle eastern thunderstorms yes they are awesome

But I've been in Sudan and I saw thunderstorms there will fuck I saw one infront of me hitting the ground

• HELL TO THE YEAH!

• We've been promised them for several days here in Southern Ontario and so far, nothing.

• Yup my favorite kind of weather.

• Yes I love them. Rain is very relaxing to me.

• I fall asleep to them, hawaii was the place lol

• I have to be honest here — if I'm outside during a thunderstorm, even if it isn't close at all, I'm legitimately fucking scared. I mean full heavy breathing and putting on calm music mode.

When inside, though, it is nice to watch.

• Yes provided the power doesn't go out.

• i love them.

• as long as they stay that way and don't get worse

• I love them, they're very beautiful.

• From behind a window, I do. >Window open I like the smell of 'electricity' after a lightning. (Actually, it's the smell of O3 (Ozone)

• I do like them, just not when it's really loud, lol.

• Yes, they are kind of calming.

• Fuck yeah

• Awesome, especially on the water.

• Hell yeah son ;) Especially taking a nap while listening thunderstorms.

• More from Guys
    10