If someone gave you a book on your life, would you read all the way to the end?

There is a certain thrill of wanting to know what will happen but at the same time, I'd rather not know. What about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh wow I thought your question meant if a book was written about you and you were not you, would you have read it?

Like let's say if you were a different person and you had to read your own biography sort of thing.

But in answer to your question... I'd maybe take a peak at it. But not read the whole thing.

What Guys Said 9

• I wouldn't read it all the way through, but I wouldn't definitely check to see how much story I have left.

• I wouldn't read the book period. I have yet to read a book and I'm not about to start now, lol.

• no I would get to board to finish it

• I would read it. I want to know what's going to happen.

• No. It would mostly seem like a rerun.

• I don't read books so I would be bored at the first page

• Absolutly not. I hate books! Get that shit out of my sight!!

• i would read it and try to cheat death.

• I'd read it. I'd see no reason to believe it would be true.

What Girls Said 15

• Well, I LOVEEEE spoilers in general so yes, definitely. I wouldn't read about stuff I've already been through though, quite a lot of things I don't want to revisit again. But then again, who knows I may have worse things to come ahead.

• I'd read it. If it didn't have a happy ending I'd like to know whether or not I'm wasting my time still being here...

• Yes, because you got to face the facts sooner or later.

• What if that's what we're all doing? We're all actually dead and what we perceive to be reality is in fact our imaginations working as we read about our lives?

Anyways, I don't know.

• No. I wouldn't even read it lol

• I wouldn't even read it because then I know I fuck everything up because if something I don't want to happen I do the opposite on what I'm suppose to and that will mess up on how the book suppose to end.

So I think people should not read the book and just let the book timeline take its place.

• Nope

• I would instantly hand it back to them.

• I would start by the end honestly

• I'd read it fast.. because that pretty much how its going :P

• Nope, I'd be tempted to but I wouldn't.

• this is a good question... yes. I would. this would make me accept myself more I think.

• Yeah, I'm sure I'd read it.

• Yes I would.

• No, I want to find out for myself