I have a big test in a few hours and i'm shaking?

If I fail, I won't make it to college, I feel like I'm dying inside, any help please?

Most Helpful Girl

• *Hugs* I'm sorry you're so stressed man, I'm wishing you all the luck <33

I don't know what time zone you're in; if it's night time and the test is in the morning the best thing you can do is try and get some sleep; maybe take a warm shower or bath, listen to some ambiance like this: http://soundrown.com/ - if it's the night before, the best thing you can do is get some good rest in.

If it's daytime there - look over your notes and things. Maybe meet up with your friends to talk about what the test is on and get your brain working beforehand.

Use the breathing tecnique where you inhale for a count of 7 and exhale for a count of 11 (sometimes if you're super anxious and it feels like you can't catch your breath it's because you're forgetting to exhale - try and keep this steady breathing going and it should make you feel calmer)

Obviously we can't offer advice on the actual content of the test because you haven't told us what it is - but hey, you're the one who's studied it. I'm sure you're much better prepared than you think <3

Good luck again

Thank you so much, really appreciate it

I did really well, yaaaaaay 😘😘

Hey congratulations man!!! ^_^ I'm so happy for you!! ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I have anxiety so I know how stressful it is when you have to take a test and you get too worked up over it. Take deep breaths, if you can, take a warm shower and eat something healthy, and remember that this test doesn't define your entire life. I always bring along my lucky pen, and wear my lucky shirt and lucky sweatshirt, which help with my anxiety, so maybe do something similar?

• Calm down, Breathe-slowly and walk around abit. Drink water and do not worry/stress. U got this.

• Calm down and think positive. Drink water. Believe in yourself. I'm sure you'll make it to college.

Good luck!

• Breathe in and out. Its just a test man don't let it get you this worked up. Did you study?

Not the whole thing, but I feel like the pressure will make me even forget what i've studied

I used to get like this too but recently I've learned that I usually do better in tests when I'm not worked up or intimidated by them. Sometimes I didn't study at all and I still wouldn't let myself be worried about the test because I had this one teacher to assured us that tests are just tests. They won't matter at all ultimately when you get your average. And they definitely don't define you're worth in anyway.

• Take some rest

• Did you study?

• Hey hey hey hey it's okay.

You'll be fine.

Take a deep breath. Did you finish studying?

If so, just relax, calm down, drink water maybe go for a walk. You'll be fine :)

What Guys Said 3

• Just remember, Bill Gates, the Founder of Microsoft, Doesn't have a college degree. Getting into college doesn't necessarily mean that your life is over.

Not getting into college* I eh I kinda forgot not.

That's literally the only job where a someone can get anywhere without a college degree. The other one is business but I don't want to get into that pool of lies.

@outmyroom well business can make you rich ;)

• You need to relax bruh, everything will be okay

• You got this and worse case go with c