How tough is the typical tough guy at the bar how good would your fighting skills have to be to beat up the bar guy?

• fighting skills 1-2
  • skills 3-4
  • skills 5-6
  • skills 7
  • skills 8
  • skills 9
  • 10 bars guys are the toughest kind out there

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The more you learn how to scrap , the more you don't get in that position at all , self disapline. If you need to ask this question... You lost already. The more you size some one up.. You lost already. The more you plan an attack... The element of surprise will riddle you. Best bet you should avoid this supposed attack before you get seriously hurt.

What Girls Said 3

• They are just muscle heads. You need to have some basic defense skills and you are good to go.

• I would say basic common self defense knowledge.

just go up to a group of bike gangs and pick a fight with all of them :P

• good depth perception

What Guys Said 5

• 7. Dont underestimate a seasoned brawler even if untrained. Experience and pain tolerance makes up for this. Unless you are trained in martial arts, i wouldn't advice getting into a fight with said guy. I have once avoided a potential bar fight, tough part of me was drunk and wanted to as well. But my rational brain said he was a lot bigger than i was and a lot more used to drunk fighting while i wasn't. Plus, itvwasnt even serious. He was just angry we had the same mobile phone. Not a good reason to get my ass kicked, even after half a bottle of vodka.

• Your typical jacked loudmouth is softer than toilet paper. It's the quiet ones you don't want to tangle with...

• People I've met at bars have been nice in general. I've never felt a need for an altercation.

• 7 ic it's just you and him