Which one sounds more appealing?

( Ignore percentage ) which one of these sound more appealing to you?

A:Which one sounds more appealing?or

B:

• i pick A.
  • i pick B.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would pick A and I also believe this resembles my relationship more. My girlfriend and me are more similar than stated in this text but we grew up in two completely different cultures on the opposite sides of the planet. So it's clear that we also have some important differences in how tick. Though we have assimilated to each other over the years, we do have very different mentalities based on our cultural background.
    However, over all, we have a very happy and calm relationship. We do have ups and downs due to tragic outside factors such as my disability but they don't affect our love, trust or care for each other. We do bicker once in a while but we have practically no real fight. I think in the 6 years we've been together, we've had maybe 3-4 actual fights with screaming and swearing. I really appreciate this happiness and compatibility. I couldn't be in a relationship that feels like a struggle every day.

Most Helpful Girl

• I pick the first one

What Guys Said 2

• They sound to similar to differentiate.

• i pick B.

What Girls Said 0