How can I get over my summer crush?

So this summer I volunteered at a camp, and there was this boy there who was around my age. Anyway so I developed a crush on him but nothing further happened. So now the camps over and I'll probably never see him again. (except for maybe next year) But i can't stop thinking about him. Ugh! What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's no boy, honey. It's great to hear w omen get crushes. Is it an expression or real like I had on Rene' in the sixth grade?

Anyway, don't let it go - try to get his contact info from one of the other camp staff, or find him on the Internet. Don't be shy, text or call him and make it happen. Men love it when a woman is interested enough in him to contact him. Unless your a crazy chick like Laurie, but it doesn't seem so. Do it

Most Helpful Girl

• Just do what I do and watch movies all day. And try to do other stuff too like study for school or something that helps. That's what I did with the boy I met at my internship.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 15

• To get over your summer crush, get under your fall crush. See you at 9. ;)

• 36-45? Really? You are really lucky because now we have text messaging and instagram and snapchat and about a thousand ways to stay in touch. Friend him on facebook, if teenagers still use it, or just text him.

• Don't have his number, and I don't have a sc or facebook.

• Contact the organization the ran the camp. Tell them you would like to contact him. They will contact him and see if he is willing to hear from you.

• I already asked they said the information is confidental and they can't reach him for me

• Watch the 1971 movie "Summer if '42" although "The (500) Days of Summer" is also good.

• Huh

Lol umm so here's the crazy thing I have the exact like exact same situation with a girl from camp so uhhh just to make sure lmao

• Lol wow!

• But then why does it say 36-45?

• When i was making my account i wasn't paying attention. And then i clicked submit before i could change it.

• you should of asked for his number. if you know his name, call the camp and ask for his number if he's a worker there and if they keep tabs on campers names, and call him.

• They can't give personal information

• That's true. I'm going to try to be more straightforward in the future

• I'm in a similar situation and I'm hoping the feelings will subside over time or someone else is going to blow me away.

• You get used to it. I still have a crush from when I was a freshman in high school and that was almost 27 years ago.

• hp your vagina off.

• What did he do to impress you?

• he was just always comforting. Like he would give me hugs ask how I was doing. Just stuff like that. But he never really stuck around if you know what I mean. That's why I never knew if he was interested because he never tried to get to know me. It was always a hug and then he would go do something else. So for a while I thought he was just being nice. (Maybe he was) Anyway and then one day he made a joke about me wishing I was his girlfriend and I laughed it off and said you wish. Then later that day he ask for my phone and said "i might give you my number" and out of pure shock I froze and was like i don't think so

• Wow, I try to be comforting and it never works.

• Do u give compliments.

• Wait for winter to come

• Walk up to him and give him a nice friendly kiss

• You're 36-45?

• Your age says 36-45 but you go to summer camp?

• Get a winter crush

• Out of curiosity, what made you to have crush on that guy?

• Honestly physical attraction and he just had so much confidence.

What Girls Said 7

• Focus on Other things that will take your Mind off Of... My summer crush.
    Of course the Memories may linger for some time, Him as well on your own Mind. But now that Summer Camp is over and Summer as well, Begin your Beguine of Socializing with your Friends and Going out to Socialize too so Maybe there Might be Someone out there More deserving Of You... Make it a Mission in your own Head Instead.
    Good luck and Hope you feel better soon, hun. xx

• (smiling)
    ... too easy, replace him :P

• I'm worried... is this your real age?

• ... you're 36-45? Shouldn't you know this already?

• Stop thinking about him and get a new crush

• if you think there is a possibility of you guys happening then try getting into contact with him or just wait till nxt year and try getting more personal with him
    if not then just watch movies and vids where there are really attractive guys and just continue life as it is

• Too bad he didn't ask you for your number

• He kinda of did. But i fucked up and said no. (lol playing hard to get doesn't always works)

• I'm sorry but that's just plain stupid, and I don't feel sorry for you at all. If you want to be with someone and they actually show interest in you, why the hell would you play hard to get? Girls who play stupid mind games like that don't deserve to be with someone they like. If you basically rejected him what made you think doing that would give him the urge and the confidence to pursue you further? I'm sorry but your little problem here is all your fault and I don't feel the least bit sorry for you.

• @Cc1234 thank you and I completely agree I fucked up and i regret it.