How much do police lives matter?

This blacks live matter movement is stupid. Criminal lives do not matter. We are better off without them. I hope the police are taking pictures whenever the BLM protesters organize their riots because they should be considered armed and dangerous at all times. Shoot first. Save the taser for questions. As the Bible says he who lives by the sword dies by the sword.

3mo Blacks are killing each other at a much higher rate than the police could ever come close too. So why are they focusing on the police?
3mo Criminal Lives Don't Matter
In prisons, in jails, in courtrooms, in the backs of police cars, across the nation. Here they are all EQUALLY worthless and its the job of the police to find the ones not worth taking back to their homes/cells.

Most Helpful Girl

• The Black Lives Matter movement wouldn't be necessary had American police not spent centuries acting, speaking, and thinking as if black lives don't matter. The Black Lives Matter movement would have no existence if unarmed black people would stop being shot or publicly executed in diffusible situations. Those who are rioting are just greedily taking advantage of a righteous cause.

You just sound plain bat shit in the last part of your post.

If you want me to keep it real, the toxic undertones of your post suggest you need to be more worried about your own state of mind and less focused on BLM.

How would anyone even want to reply to a loaded question?

... huh?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds good to me. Police Lives matter.
    Haven't you noticed that the media barely even covered when the cops got killed (cops that had nothing to do with any of the controversial events). Yet the media continuously supports BLM. Even though the BLM groups were theones chanting "What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? Now." Then mere days later, that is what happened. Anyone that supports them is racist and supports criminal scum.
    All lives should matter and BLM is racist. Where are the signs then for White lives matter, Hispanic Lives matter, and Asian Lives matter? It's because blacks are usually racist and only think of themselves and don't care for the rest of us.

What Girls Said 11

• Try to take it down a notch, most people agree with this to some extent, but it should be an "All lives matter" campaign. Not all blacks are criminals, and not all whites are saints. It's just the way someone is raised, and I believe that many of the blacks you're referring to did not have a stable environment growing up. I fully support the police as it is a dangerous situation at the moment, but that said, we could be handling it a lot better.

• Damn that's racist... And I'm even against blm

• Thats a cruel punishment dont you think? Lets not be narrow minded !

• I don't know, people often blames police for everything bad that happens to them. I bet only few people would dare to step in the police shoes.

• Ugh you sound like an awful person.

• You are saying black=criminal

You wish I was!

"This blacks live matter movement is stupid. Criminal lives do not matter. "
      You are drawing a parallel between black lives and criminal lives.

• Seriously? It's surprising me more and more each day how uneducated people arw

• As much as black lives 😊

• Most of the people saying black lives matter aren't commiting crimes or are even part of an organized movement.

Differentiate between say, the black looters taking advantage are the same as say, the black ministers out serving the people. Etc.

Third, a lot of whites and Hispanics are being killed while unarmed and people aren't happy too. Ditto on them killing police.

• Stfu you do realize that the cops commuted a time by shooting unarmed individual's right? Aren't they technically the criminals? They committed a crime badge or no badge, same thing.

• A lot. my friend is all about black lives and she laughs everytime police get hurt. not all police officers are bad just not like all black, white, Asian, hispanic people are bad either. there is good and bad in everything

i think what you said is racist lol. i honestly think they should stop BLM and get to work. this is america. anything is possible. yes some police are assholes but not all (like i said above)

i just know that some black people are always pulling the "oh its because im black " and recording the police officer. police is scared. well the police officers i know. they are scared to act bc then theyll be accused.

What Guys Said 3

• Why so much hate for me and my fellow black Americans, dude?

You are putting words in my mouth. Wishful thinking DUDE.

@CoralSun another hateful bigoted GaGer, seems to be a lot more of these lately. :-P

and the whole asking for a debate thing is literately like asking us to interact with Cujo, foam at the mouth and all. I'm sorry Asker, but this is you all over this post...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usQ0-tkb0TI

• Just as much as an innocent man, a black man a criminal or anyone else

• Yeah true but you can't just kill them all with out just cause