Is it possible to not have any problems?

While I had a few growing up (not feeling good enough, feeling alone, never letting people in)

I feel that through introspection and mindfulness I have amended ALL of these issues.

I told this to my sister and she thinks it's shit, and that I'm not as "put together" as I think (she's the opposite of me where she's got 100+ issues, is depressed, and in a co-dependent relationship)

Without lying I can 100% say I'm the happiest I've ever been in my entire life, my confidence is through the roof (self care and exercise) and I listen to my internal "pings" when I feel emotionally "off" or in distress most of which is fleeting and acute.

How to I explain that I honestly DON'T have any big/core issues that I haven't already fixed?

What Guys Said 1

• Your problem is that you feel a need to explain this to her. You don't. Why did you even tell her this? It sounds pretty smug and self-satisfied. Do you think you are in some sort of competition with her. You aren't.

We were having a talk about our cousins (3 brothers who are very unhappy with their lives) and then the talk shifted over to us. When I told her that she acted like it was bs and that I don't know myself well enough to know my issues... something along those lines.

Lmao there's no smugness or competition, she asked me.

What Girls Said 1

• Everyone has problems at points in their lives but it seems like your in a place where you are able to handle more than you used to. There will always be ups and downs but you can't let it overwhelm you

I'm referring to deep seeded issues. Many feel like it takes decades to amend those and to feel happy and at ease, but I feel like I've done just that. Like I said, there will always be fleeting problems that are merely temporary, but overall I have no DEEP issues.

That's good :)

I'm just wondering if that is humanly possible? Do we need long lasting deep seeded issues to rectify? Is it possible to truly amend these issues?