What happens to your mood when you see an ugly person (of your sexually preferred sex)?

• it boosts my mood to a certain extent
    0% (0)4% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • my mood doesn't change
    100% (17)64% (18)78% (35)Vote
  • my mood decreases a bit
    0% (0)11% (3)7% (3)Vote
  • my mood decreases a little
    0% (0)7% (2)4% (2)Vote
  • my mood decreases considerably
    0% (0)7% (2)4% (2)Vote
  • my mood decreases a lot
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • it ruins my mood
    0% (0)7% (2)5% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
3mo HOW does it affect your mood? In what way? Does it make you sad, mad, etc?
3mo Update

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugly is an opinion. I mean I'll admit I won't win any beauty contests but I am not ugly. Though I'm sure some might think I'm ugly. But seeing someone who isn't visually pleasing to my eye doesn't affect my mood.

Now if they are either ugly or beautiful and their just an asshole... that WILL affect my mood

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I see ugly people of both sexes on a daily basis and my mood never budges an iota. I rarely pay attention to strangers.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Nothing, I just don't look at them and move on with my day. I don't have to lie and give them compliments and neither do I have to make their day worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • No don't feel anything tbh, beautiful people make me happy but ugly people don't bring me down. I judge but I tend to do it on positives.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't change anything for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look at them and move on with my life 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • mood doesn't really change unless i talk to them

0|0
    0|0
  • it ruins my mood

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends.
    I have this girl at uni at the moment who is just cringeworthy. Obnoxious, loud, and worse... touchy. She even tries to be cute, and I actually feel nauseous after it. So you could say my mood drops.

But normal ugly girls that don't annoy me or are normal? Absolutely fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I have never seen a genuinely ugly person... Also the way aperson looks does not seem to affect my mood :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing happens. I just see another person and move onto whatever I was doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • my mood doesn't change.

0|0
    0|0