How rich would you need to be to not care about money?

• $0
  • $100k
  • $1m
  • $25m
  • $100m
  • $1b+
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on where you live... But you'd have to be pretty rich...
    That's why questions like 'Would you rather have money or love' make no sense to me. You literally can't live in this world without money.

What Girls Said 1

• $1b+

What Guys Said 11

• The closer to 1 million the better. Probably around 750K or 900K, or whatever it takes to buy some good property like a double family house or similar shit and rent that property out to have continuous residual passive income. Also keep whatever I can spare and save it for retirement and emergencies. Everything else that aren't important or priority to spend on or invest in, I'd say forget about them. If I had millions and billions then I will need to figure out what I can really use it for to really make things better for those of us suffering in this miserable world, those much less fortunate than many of us, instead of merely just donating it to charities. I rather use it all efficiently and die trying to make things better than to leave it all behind for somebody or something else to "inherit" it from me, unless they are trustworthy enough and have the same exact goals more or less.

• I think the 25 million mark is the start of "do what I want" level rich. I work with some people who have a million in their total assets, and they work their asses off.

• I opted for $100m. But I also live minutes from multi-million dollar homes... and the average is around $700k... and I don't even consider this that nice of an area. Honestly, a billion would be better, but I could make enough savvy investments that I could live on $100m.

• I'd say once I hit the 6 million dollar amount I'd be set for life. Live comfortably. However if I had like 4 kids. I would want more.

• probably 100 million , but even then, i dont see myself burning cash willy nilly

• I would stop caring about money at around the 10 billion mark

• We're talkin billions here

• 1 billion so that I can buy that t shirt I really like xD

• $25m

• I choose "100 Million" BUT there's a difference between being rich & wealthy.
    Some people can drop 10 million on a yacht without thinking about it & others may think that's 10% of my net worth. Is it something I really want & can afford to maintain.
    The same applies to apartments in NYC or a house in southern California.

• Whatever the bare minimum is for model quality girls to want to fuck me.