Have you ever ripped your pants in public?

how long did it take for you to notice? where were you? what did you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• One time I woke up and put my pants on and went outside to have a cigarette... I forgot these particular pants had a large rip in the crotch... I also had that fading morning wood, and I have a large penis... I woman was walking by (i was sitting on my house's front steps) and I said "hello" and she ignored me. Just then, I felt a breeze... and looked down-and everything was out. I was very embarrassed, only time i ever flashed someone, accidentally or otherwise

hahahaha! sounds horrifying.

yes, they do. and as long as that is what it was, i wouldn't make a big stink about it. haha

thanks for MHG :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Like right under my butt cheek dropping my daughter off at school. I had sooooo much to do so I decided to brave it and proudly walk through walmart with my head held high and my butt cheek out to buy a pair of sweatpants and changed in the bathroom.

LOL. good for you!!! im sure many men and women even appreciated that. hehe

Lol maybe. It felt so white trashy lol

What Guys Said 3

• Yup, when i had to visit a public place with only male gathering where i was required to sit on the floor.
    I was just getting up in a different angle like a cow, and it decided enough was enough and let rip.
    Fortunately I had my blazer but at a shoe counter a fellow male pointed it out something which was obvious..

Drove straight home afterwards.

• Yea because my muscles got to big

• actually yeah i did right in the front and my cock was hanging out.. i had to make a concerted effort to hide it until i got home

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, I noticed immediately. I was at work so I just told them what was up and they let me leave to change and come back.

• Lmfao I ripped my pants straight down the ass at the mall once. That's what I get for wearing skin tight pants I guess. I noticed instantly thank god