Have you ever ripped your pants in public?

how long did it take for you to notice? where were you? what did you do?

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• One time I woke up and put my pants on and went outside to have a cigarette... I forgot these particular pants had a large rip in the crotch... I also had that fading morning wood, and I have a large penis... I woman was walking by (i was sitting on my house's front steps) and I said "hello" and she ignored me. Just then, I felt a breeze... and looked down-and everything was out. I was very embarrassed, only time i ever flashed someone, accidentally or otherwise

2|0
    1|0
    • 3mo

hahahaha! sounds horrifying.

• Show All
    • 3mo

yes, they do. and as long as that is what it was, i wouldn't make a big stink about it. haha

• 2mo

thanks for MHG :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Like right under my butt cheek dropping my daughter off at school. I had sooooo much to do so I decided to brave it and proudly walk through walmart with my head held high and my butt cheek out to buy a pair of sweatpants and changed in the bathroom.

1|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

LOL. good for you!!! im sure many men and women even appreciated that. hehe

• 3mo

Lol maybe. It felt so white trashy lol

What Guys Said 3

• Yup, when i had to visit a public place with only male gathering where i was required to sit on the floor.
    I was just getting up in a different angle like a cow, and it decided enough was enough and let rip.
    Fortunately I had my blazer but at a shoe counter a fellow male pointed it out something which was obvious..

Drove straight home afterwards.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea because my muscles got to big

1|0
    0|0
  • actually yeah i did right in the front and my cock was hanging out.. i had to make a concerted effort to hide it until i got home

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, I noticed immediately. I was at work so I just told them what was up and they let me leave to change and come back.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmfao I ripped my pants straight down the ass at the mall once. That's what I get for wearing skin tight pants I guess. I noticed instantly thank god

1|0
    0|0