Anyone taken the personality test on 16personalities. com? Please say what personality you are 😊?

If you haven't taken it you really should. I'm a logician

Most Helpful Guy

• I just took the test and it said I had the Advocate (INFJ, -A/-T) personality. What's especially cool about my result is that less than 1% of the world's population has this personality type according to the 16personalities-website. I'm all among good friends, since two famous advocate personalities were Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela.
    I think the result is quite accurate. I tend to be a very soft-spoken person but I have very strong opinions I fight for. I also tend to get so upset about the world's problems that I sometimes forget about my personal problems. And what's perhaps most interesting about this result is that indeed, I've been thinking for the past 2-3 years about taking the exam to be granted a special training to become a diplomat/ambassador for my country once I'm done with my graduate studies. I'm not sure if I will do it but I think the job would fit quite well to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im an INFP - mediator 😊

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 15

• I took it a while back and just took it again for fun. I got the same result as before: “THE MEDIATOR” (INFP-T)

• I've been obsessed with MBTI types for a few years now and taken that test loads of times and made everyone else take it too. I'm an ISFJ :)

• Yeah me too :) it's kinda crazy how true it is, even though I'm actually stuck between two different ones

• Architect :)

• Thanks for the link, lol. I'm a mediator!

• ENFJ "the protagonist"

• Myers Briggs?
    I'm ENTP - the Innovator

• Yes, I took it last year.
    And I'm an INFJ - The Advocate.

• istp lol

• Mediator (INFP-T)

• Just finished the test.
    I'm a Mediator
    (almost a terminator) :P

• I am an ENFP-T
    A Campaigner

• INTP 👽

• I'm an INFJ - The Advocate.

• I got ENFP, the campaigner. Apparently we only make up 7% of the general population?

• INTP all the way