Why did he buy me Starbucks and pizza? We just met?

I am taking a one day CPR course. The guy who sits next to me asked the whole class if they want to get pizza. Which was only eight people. Myself and another guy said yes. He drives all three of us to the nearest pizza place. He insisted on paying for a large pepperoni. Myself and the other guy paid for the tip. While we waited, he asked if we wanted to get Starbucks from next door. I said I was fine but he and the other guy both go. I waited for the pizza when they came back, the guy who invited us got me a treinta black tea lemonade. Which was delicious. I just met him why he take me for pizza and get me Starbucks if we literally just met? While driving back, we discussed game of thrones. But not the sixth season, he's waiting for the book to come out.

3mo Bump

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like a cool dude

Most Helpful Girl

• So that in exchange after you eat the pizza and drink the Starbucks... He can eat your pussy and you can drink his sperm.

That will have to escalate quickly.

I am trying not to get attached because this is just a one day course. But yes he is really cute.

Awwwww well you should confess soon

What Guys Said 1

• ps to much details
    moreover he is just friendly

What Girls Said 6

• He was being nice

• He sounds like a super awesome guy who was trying to be nice and makes some friends.

• Cause he's nice? He bought the other side some too and asked everyone.

Maybe wants a strong bond/friendship with classmates

• I think he was being nice.

I mean think about it if he went with the other guy to Starbucks and they'd be sipping on a drink while you'd just be standing there it would be weird.

However, that being said, he must like you a little as a person because that is a kind thing to do.

Give it time, see where it goes. But for now don't assume anything

• Sounds like he was just trying to make some friends.

• He's just being generous and he knows it will be a semi long day so he wants to make people feel more comfortable.