What are some of your initial reactions to smelling body odor and bad breath?

Do you rub your nose, hold your breath, cough?

Most Helpful Guy

• I try to face away from the person as much as possible, rub my nose, breath in shallow breaths, and make my interaction with them as short as possible.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how bad the body odor is. I've smelled people who were so foul smelling it made me gag. I will put as much distance between them and me as possible. I'm constantly paranoid that I stink so in the summer sometimes I will take up to 3 showers a day so I can feel relatively confident I don't stink. There's no excuse for body odor it's not like soap and water are a thing of the future.

Maybe I'm just paranoid because I bathe at night and shower in the morning, I brush my teeth for at least 5 minutes and I notice people rubbing their noses all the time.

I know the feeling. I'm paranoid too!

What Guys Said 1

• I just turn my head away and pretend that something else caught my attention.

What Girls Said 4

• Hold breath and casually distance myself.

• Bad breath is horrible and I try to get away but body odor isn't really that bad.

• repeating words in my head like "breathe through nose... breaaaathe through nose"

• Faint