Do guys ever open their closet and say they have nothing to wear?

Even if the closet contains clothes?

I don't know, this just came to mind.

Most Helpful Guy

• my closest has all my clothes, pressed and washed. only time I dont know what to wear is when I want to impress someone

What Guys Said 25

• Yes, even if I have a bunch of clothes. every different event or situation requires different clothes. There are certain things you can wear one place that you can't wear another, and these are places without dress requirements. Some clothes don't work in the same environment twice cause I already finessed it. For example let's say there is an all white party, and I wear something for that, if another one pops up, I can't wear the same thing I just wore, maybe the same pants, but the top and shoes, nope. Of course casual days I have plenty of stuff to put on, and wear out. It's the special days though where I feel I need to stunt on everyone. I'm not vain or anything, I don't need to wear something I haven't shown, but that's just how I am. I blame my friends.

• Only if it is empty. Than still I can wear something that is supposed to be washed. Only if nessecary.

• No, plus I don't keep clothes in my closet

• Not even if all my clothes are dirty and scattered across the floor. :)

• Only when going out with this girl I like.

• I bought almost all of my clothes to look exactly the same so I don't even have to think about it.

• Lol no in my 23 years of being alive I have never once said or done that, within 1-2 minutes of looking at my clothes I can always pick out appropriate clothing for an occasion or day.

• yes, frequently. I have a shitload of clothes-girls frequently tell me I have more than they do, shoes too. But I like my favorites at certain times-so if they're dirty, this is exactly what I think/say

• I didn't buy new clothes in nearly a yr and half and I NEVER said that

• Yes this laterally happens to me every day!

Lol no wtf

• yup, happened to me sometimes

• Me every morning.

• Yes that sometimes happens

• Nope.
    If I've got clean clothes that fit I'm set

• hasn't happened to me

• "Do guys"... don't know.

Do I, nope.

• Like every single time when i have to go out. But i try different combinations, that's help a lot.

• I have a lot of shirts, but I can pick one quickly.

• No. If I have clothes, I have something to wear.

• Lol that never happened

• No, maybe say nothing is clean to wear :D

• not really

• we are not women. we are sane and satisfied with simple things.

• No. There's always a pair of jeans & a T shirt in there.

• I always have a nice outfit planned out the day before. So no. 👔

What Girls Said 4

• I only think that happens when they really put thought into there outfit when going on a date or picking up a chick lol

• yes i have seen guys do it but not very often its normally like for prom thy do that lol

• My guy hasn't. He just puts on whatever is in the closet.

• I have heard it. Lol. When it came to needing junk or dress clothes. Lol