Please share your opinion?

Listen i know i shouldn't be asking this because i was always told to believe because how else would i have survived a bunch of heart surgeries without any explanation i mean I've wanted to believe I've just been having trouble believing but dose anybody else believe in God heaven and angels

Most Helpful Girl

• I know for a fact that God is real. I've had multiple personal experiences where his existence cannot be denied. If you don't believe in God, then you'd better believe there is a Satan and his existence is real enough to convince various generations of politicians, world leaders, and musicians especially (just to name a few) that he exists. You'd be amazed at how many powerful, rich, and famous people believe in Satan and worship the devil for worldly riches... and worldly riches is what they get in return for compromising & sacrificing their souls. All of them. I don't think that's happenstance. If there's a Satan then there's a God who created him before Satan turned on him.

Satan is real and he loves it when people denounce and reject God because it creates a gateway for him to mess with your life, heart, and soul.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. It's unfortunate we get sick but with the help of a good Dr. & God we manage to get better & move on with our lives.

What Girls Said 4

• Both are Part of my Family since the Age of Accountability.
    I also Believe in Miracles.
    Good luck and my own Blessings, @Petfan1992 xx

• Yes I do. Shit gets better. lol

• I do. And it's normal to have a point in life You star to doubt. We're just humans. There's nothing wrong with asking this. You should worry if You would never doubt it and just believe because they told You so. That is wrong.
    The Bible says that the parents should guide and teach their children about God and all but than the children grow and they need to find their faith alone.
    Hope You find Your answers! ^^

• Yes I wouldn't be who I am today without God by my side

What Guys Said 4

• I do believe in spiritual world, but in somewhat different way. Different recognition what God is, who angels are, why they are portrayed as such, how heaven looks, etc.

• No I don't , but yes, I agree it can play a huge part in your will power.
    My uncle is a heart surgeon and he has seen 70 year old patients walk out after heart transplants. He attributes it to the sheer will power to live they hold.

• I believe that there is something somewhere in the great expanse of space that is beyond my comprehension. That's about as close to believeing in god as I can get.

• nope