Girls would you break up with a really sweet guy if he had problems with his family?

They're like poisonous clouds in my life😔, after I finish school and move out, I won't be seeing them anytime soon

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as they dont ruin our relationship.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well every family has some more of issues sometimes. It honestly just depends on what kind of problems they are. If it was constant fighting and just overall negative energy and drama... I'd probably avoid it all together. I don't need additional shit added to my life if I am already dealing with my own shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • No likely not. It doesn't change them as a person.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yes I'm still the same person😊

• As long as he isn't the problem, it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Well with me, im not really the cause of the problem it's more of them tbh...😅i mind my own business

• 3mo

Yea, everybody in the world has family members they'd rather not know or introduce people too. Some of us just have them as a closer relation than others. We can't choose our family unfortunately. As long as you learn from it and make sure your own future kids don't end up feeling how you're feeling now.

• 3mo

No, that won't happen, I'm not going to raise my kids anything like my parents did with me and my brothers and sisters I'm gonna be a real father

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.