Are you a messy or neat person?

I am very neat person regarding to my place and items. But a messy person in my studio, can't think if its neat there.

3mo ...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Im messy, as in i just dont have a mind that can pick out places to put crap so i just leave it wherever in my room. But not food or food wrapper messy. They go in the bin, always.
    (Not like my friend who happily let an orange peel go mouldy on her bed just cause 'ill do it tomorrow'. I very quickly gave up helping her clean up)

What Guys Said 17

• id say im messy but not dirty. there is not rotting food or anything like that but i could be more organized.

• Mostly neat, I don't have shit lying around my house, on the floors etc. I also keep my workplace tidy.

• definitely messy :P

• I can't breathe if I don't clean the house every morning. #justOCDthings

• Neat wtf!! My stuff is organized, soldering / reflow equipment, consoles, wiring! Not messy , you mess up my organized stuff your screwed.

Stay out of my media room/ loft office!

• Im a organized messy person.

• mostly neat

• Messy AF lol

• Neat all the way. people change

• Neat. My room is almost empty. I do have lots of stuff I need to move out of it at some point, but I throw all that somewhere I can't see it.

• im very messy, my room is always a mess.

Do you have hidden pizza leftovers? Lol

hahaha naah not that much messy, but i have my clothes all over my chair and bed sometimes

• The perfect mix between between the both of them.

• I am clean but messy D;

• I am very neat

• Messy very messy. My room is a wreck and i leave dishes everywhere

• Messy

• 0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Messy when in regards to my room but neat in every other part of my house (kitchen, bathrooms and living room) I cannot stand a nasty bathroom, cluttered living room or messy and sticky kitchen)

• You could say I'm both. My room isn't "messy," but I do have things in random places and I rarely make my bed. With that said, my room is very clean compared to a lot of teenagers.

My room is neat, and my school binder is neat, but all the other rooms in the house are not. Even though I rinse my plates fully, I can't be bothered to put them in the dishwasher, and I rarely clean the bathroom. My bedroom never needs to be cleaned, but the other rooms do. My sister gets mad because she "has" to clean the bathroom, since I'm just too lazy to pick up a mess that isn't mine. Unless it's a holiday, you won't ever see me clean the living room, kitchen, or bathroom, because there is not a single thing in there that belongs to me.

I'd consider it selective neatness...

• I am kind of both. I like to be neat but I let the mess kind of build up and then at the end of the day I clean everything up.

• I'm messy and neat

• Neat freak!!! :)

• Neat as a Pin, @melme16
    Good luck. xx

• somewhere (in) between :D

• Neat. I absolutely despise messes.

• Messy at home, neat in public

• Extremely neat person

• messy :P
    my exs OCD
    my son seems to have OCD as well, takes after ex. husband.
    my daughter seems to take after me :P

you can see the diff. between how we put our clothes in the draws... lol and my kids are young

• I'm extremely organized.

• Messy bedroom but my worth ethic is neat and tidy.

*work silly autocorrect

For instance I've just finished constructing my organisational systems for my business and another's. Everything has been entered on excel and a paper copy is kept in dividers by alphabetical order and within that date ordered.

• Im a VERY NEAT person, I like having all the dishes, clothes, makeup, spoons, etc in its RIGHTFUL place. Otherwise I go insane, also I like it when its clean, I can't stand a mess.

• I'm close to being a neat freak.

• Clean yet disorganized.

• A neat person.

• I'm neat as fuck. I have OCD.