If you could trade lives with one person on for an entire day who would it be and why?

for me I haven't got a clue who i would go for.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• 4|1
  • Donald Trump. That way, I can make him drop out of the race and promise a no take back policy. Or I will just make him go to uncharted island. I will decide after my nap.

• Queen of England!

• Bill Gates so I could find out a secret then blackmail him for a lot of money (that would be nothing to him :P )

Or,... I could just take his money myself lmao. I'm dumb.

that's a better plan.
      you're not the only one i didn't think of that until you said it

• Jim Patterson! So I could obtain all that knowledge to success!

• i think i'd want to try out... the queen

• I'd love to see what it feels like to be the Dalai Lama and have that peace and wisdom.

What Guys Said 7

• Hilary Clinton so I could find all the evidence of everything I've done wrong and get it out to the general public and produce a formal public apology and then self exile myself to a prison run by the Israelis.

Yea, that's the best one I've heard so far, after the whole day you'll be returned to your own body so why not deliver some real justice for the people for once right?

• I'm not sure. I suppose I would be President of the United States, because then I could make life better for as many people as I can. It may not seem to them that I'm helping them, but I am.

• donald trump.

• Cristiano ronaldo or david beckham

• Probably any girls on this website. I wish I could have orgasms like them haha.

• Bill gates or Trump and put half of his money into my bank account for when I change back.

• Kate Upton

Id play with my tits all day