What is the laziest thing you've ever done?

Can you beat this story? Damn king of laziness.

Most Helpful Girl

• I called my home phone with my cell phone cause I was on my bed and I wanted to ask my mom what was for dinner

My parents used to call me for dinner by ringing the phone twice. (Different floors)

Lol I live in an apartment so we're all in one floor

Most Helpful Guy

• during car mechanics class in the garage at school we occasionally hit a hammer on some metal and used this device that works on compressed air to tighten screws with, (i dont know what it is called in english). while just sitting in a car and listening in the radio.

the teacher was upstairs and he would hear us "working" but we were just chilling.

What Girls Said 16

• On top of my head is something my parents did:

Okay, so they were sick and laid on the couch in the living room.
    I was in my room in the other end of the house, when they yelled after me, and as I came in, my mom asked me to hand her the remote which was on the table, next to her...

hehehe, I've had similar stories. I left my phone battery die, because the charger was in a table 6ft from my bed, and I didn't want to get up and couldn't reach it. When it died, I just took another nap lol

It happens all the time to me too 😫...

And I will do it to my kids too 😏

@Katerina_Belle Hahah yeah I won't promise anything myself.

• Sit on a raggety couch and hold in my chit just hoping that if I ignore it, it will go away so that I can continue watching Jerry Springer and procrastinating. #CollegeDays

• hahaha omg thanks for sharing that LOL :D

• I can't but my parents are no less!
    They will be sitting on the dining table having dinner, and I'll be upstairs in my room... and they will call me to pour them some water in 😒 which is right across them on the damn table...

The pain and annoyance is immeasurable!

Ahh, they like you so much, that they make up excuses just to see you xD
      You're their favourite daughter.

😂 😂 Ofcourse! They shall not drink water unless it is bestowed upon them by the hands of their favourite daughter haha

• I was laying down on the grass with the sun shining on me. Instead of going under the tree shade I waited for it to come to me.

• My painting pallette was in front of me but my arms couldn't reach so I ended up not painting that night and didn't clean my brushes.

artist's problems xD

Oh I have plenty! Thanks to my laziness I have a ICantHandleMySupplies customer look on my sheets

Do you have any work to show us?
      I'd be pleased to see it.

• I trained my dog how to get me a water bottle out of the fridge, get the mail, turn off the lights, bring me my phone, and to put a blanket on me when I'm cold.

• Nothing. For days.

• I don't know man, I do a lot of lazy things everyday.

• I stayed in bed... literally all day. Didn't bother going to the bathroom or eating at all, just nothing. I think I finally got up once night came around.

• Haven't been there yet.

• Not toast a piece of bread. Just put some cream cheese on it and ate it

• Sleeping in bed all day.

• Put a hot wing down on my cleavage so I didn't have to reach for my plate. 😳

• Prepare for the Currency Crash that now I am hearing, only weeks away before this election.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 4

• In college, my room was so that my bed was long ways facing the window, with my desk and chair at the foot of the bed. So this raised an inherent problem that for me to watch Netflix or be on the computer, I had to either have it on my bed and risk it toppling over to the floor should I have fallen asleep or having to sit at my desk to use the computer

My solution? Install a remote control app on my phone for my computer. It acted as a mouse and could type

I also had a roommate. Now, the second problem you can imagine is that if I'm doing my own thing, or he is, I either had to turn the volume up or down (from my phone, obviously). And being far away from the computer. So I got wireless beats... Or rather, it was a Christmas gift

So now not only did I solve the computer problem, but the volume problem. So you might think that's the laziest part, right? Wrong. What I failed to mentioned is that I managed to fit both my dresser and mini fridge under my bed so I didn't even have to get up to eat, drink or change

The only time I had to get up is to piss, shit and maybe shower if I was up to the task. Luckily, the way my suite was set up, my room was closest to both of those so there was absolute minimum effort

That's some master level of laziness :o

• I didn't read that and commented anyway.

• Fell asleep on the toilet

• I spend most of my day working in a small boat during the summer, and I've definitely moved the boat to get out of the sun or wind haha.
    I've pissed in my sink because I didn't feel like stepping outside (bathroom is outside the cabin)