Which country do you think USA would get involved in next in term of conflict/war?

Recent countries
- Afghanistan
- Iraq
-Panama
- Vietnam

etc etc

Which one is next do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Good chance on North Korea. Actually, we ARE at war with them now. The Korean war never officially ended. It is just in a truce (which they are constantly breaking). And Kim il Dumb Shit keeps saying he is going to war with us. And they keep shooting into South Korean territory and have sunk some of their ships. We should have bombed out their military locations and government headquarters years ago.

And China is setting the stage for military action around the Spratly Islands.

What Girls Said 9

• I hope to god it's not my country (Russia) that will be the end of the world as we know it.

You're safe, Russia is a big country that would cause many war losses and is an important part of commerce with Europe.

That's not completely true. The Russians have sunk quite a bit into the development of new small arms, new tanks, and new aircraft, just to name a few. The T-90, from what I've read, was a bit of a step back and the army didn't like it, but the MiG and Sukhoi planes are equal to anything we've got, and better than some. Russian might not have stealth, but a bunch of Bosnian dirt farmers shot down a stealth jet back in the 90s (I think? The pilot's name was Scott Grady, IIRC), so it's not like they are invincible super weapons.

The biggest thing about warfare in modern liberal democracies is the people's will, and the American people don't have the stomach for a war with Russia. Which is very, very bad for America, because Russia seems to not care nearly as much what its people think, and will soak up losses that the US can't even imagine if it means winning. How many Russian men died in Chechnya, and for what? And the Russian. gov just. KEPT. the war going.

@Barrabus_the_Free that's 100% true we lost more in ww1 and 2 then any other country. Chechnya was complete bs and that was entirely orchestrated by the government. You can see how bs it is because now Russia and Chechnya have even joined forces.

• Undoubtedly another Muslim nation.

• Why Panama?

lol... you're right. That does seem like the odd option.

Ohh there's a misunderstanding. They're not the option of countries. It's the just list of recent previous US got involved in conflict, Panama was invaded in 80's..

I'm just asking which one is next in the coming years

ah ok i see.

• I hope is not Russia, or any other country, for the sake of the people.

• Let's hope none.

• If Trump gets elected we will implode before we can start a war

• I hope they don't get involved in anything.

• I'm sure it will be a Muslim nation, since those nations have been threatening the western world the most in recent days. But truly, no one can tell the future. Something crazy could lead them to go to war with someone else. Who knows?

• My thinking north korea/ russia/ china

What Guys Said 14

• I don't know. I hope we won't get involved in a war, unless absolutely necessary. We need to end our war aspirations, because that's exactly what we seem to have.

• Canada canitbesaturdaynow.com/.../sep_moto_206_.jpg They're guarding the good shit!

• Neither of them, were diving head first into another Cold War w/ some proxy wars sprinkled in their.

Unlikely, as much posturing and chest-beating as the US and Russia do there's actually quite a significant amount of respect for each other.

• China.

• mexico.

• Civil War

• Probably Syria. Or another arabic country again.

• That's a Jimmy question.

• China

• Who knows maybe North Korea.

• None of the above

• I'm just fucking hoping we don't
    I know unlikely but

• Which ever one Israel sends us to fight

• The only imminent threat is syria. north korea is just a saber rattling baby.