Rifle Remington Model 700 CDL?

Okay guys, hunting season is coming up. I need a new rifle. Has any of you own or used a Remington Model 700 CDL. If so what are your thoughts on this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would go to Federal or other ammo site to first search for THE ammo best served up for THE game (not mentioned) hunted.

If I were to assume deer/elk, I would then begin shopping 30-06 with lowest MOA, best trigger feel + appropriate scope then spend a LOT of time at range, to zero at yardage for typical shots at your hunting spot.

There are some websites that offer top ten rifles & why for various game, from hogs to bear.

Why focused on Rem 700? On sale? .. . then watch out.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you, the 700 isn't on sale. I like the look and how it feels when im holding it. I have a 30 06 and love it. Im just wanting something new.

• The feel might be good enough to buy + respect your prudence to research it more before buying it retail, thereafter it's worth 1/2 upon resale.
      Many a time research has saved me from impulse buying something that has a superior competitor out there and even rethinking "the cards in my hand" as to what function they serve.
      The GAME you are hunting never was broached?

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Bulletproof from what I've heard. The 700s are as popular as they are for a reason

0|0
    0|0
  • i like how you say "need"
    like owning a gun is a requirement for life, like water is

0|0
    0|2