Clean Car or Nah?

HEYYYYYY GAGgers!

Hope y'all are doing amazing. And happy back to school to those who will be cracking at their books like its hot. And a advanced pat on the back for those sleepless nights you will endure. God knows I will. Sugary drinks here I come baby!!!

Strange Q I know. But today I went with a friend in her car and it was dirtaayyyyyyy. I mean I LOVE my girlfriend don't get me wrong. But she had candy wrappers and fast food wrappers in her car. Crumbs and I think I almost sat on a candy bar... at least I think it was a candy bar. I didn't ask...

I was like "Wtf you doing with cho life? you were so clean and now your dirtayyyyy!" bhahaha
Clean Car or Nah?
Needless to say the whole day was spent cleaning with her. I don't regret it because I'll most likely be riding with her more than this one incident.

On the other hand.. My car is spanking clean. It smells like pines when you come in.

It's so clean that Mr. Clean would sleep in it. I think. Lets pretend that he would.

So how clean is your car? It can be either inside or outside. And if you don't posses a car how would you maintain it if you had one?

Many thanks GaGers! Hope you have a good one :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I keep it as clean as I can, but I work on the road so it's my mobile office, and there's papers, etc in there. I have an unlimited pass at the car wash, so I hit it up a few times a week to keep the exterior clean, and kind of loosely vacuum it maybe once a week. Once a month when I have time I give it a good cleaning. But I go through like 6-8 plastic water bottles a day and various granola or protein bar wrappers, etc, so the passenger side floor piles up QUICK haha. But any type of actual used food containers that had an actual meal come out the same day, I try to dump my trash when I go to get gas. I left a bag from a soul food place in there over night once, and it smelled like collard greens for like two days, so I don't make that mistake anymore, haha. Overall, I'd say it's often "cluttered", but definitely not dirty.

Most Helpful Girl

• Clean!! Washed, Waxed, Vaccumed, Smells Girly Nice!! It's a Red New Beetle Turbocharged Convertible, my Dad and I bought it at auction and rebuilt it from top to bottom. All the hard work we put into it makes me appreciate it more, probably why I keep it clean.

What Guys Said 15

• My baby 'Roxy' (06 Acura RSX) gets washed, detailed and waxed EVERY 2weeks. No food, drinks, bodily smells, matter a fact don't even breath while in between rides. This is pic is the closest to mine still trying to save money for some mods in the upcoming year.

static.cargurus.com/.../...490534115181873726.jpeg

• Truth:

weknowmemes.com/.../girls-room-girls-car.jpg

My cars have always been spotless inside and out.

My gf's car I sometimes can't get into without throwing some stuff off the seat and out of the footwell.

• Clean ---------- average ---x------- dirty

I don't have much stuff in there, maybe a bottle and some receipts, but there's a lot of dust, my windscreen is often a mess and not going as often to the washing bay as I should. It's not that bad but I guess worse than the average car you see our there

Oh and there is no bad smell

It's really mostly the dust and some dirt where the feet are

• I keep mine very clean both inside and out. Whatever gets put in my car gets taken out and I also wash by car by hand. I also regularly clean and condition the leather... Always get compliments on how clean it is

• Mine isn't usually that bad, although I have this stupid thing where I keep my windows down from mid spring to mid fall and so it fills up with pollen and pine leaves 😑... Poor life decisions are made 😭

• My car is very clean. I'm kinda OCD about it. My friends always joke about how clean it is. "Like Tank do you clean this everyday?" "God it looks like it came off the showroom" lol

• I hate dirty cars and places - I am a neat freak

• Insides a mess, tends to get that way when you spend as much time in it as I do. I try to keep the outside washed

• I used to keep my car in prestine condition inside and out... Until... I started seeing this one girl..

• Depends if it's going to get dirty the next day.

• I don't own a car and if I did, I have to say chances are it would be a messy car

• i don't have a car but i have a cheap motorcycle (it's my dad's but he let me ride it sometimes) and It's always clean.

and the first gif confused me

• Lol always gotta keep that car clean you know.

• My car is squeaky clean.

• I clean it about every 2 months. But it more like removing the dust because I don't let wrappers etc. in the car anyway.

What Girls Said 3

• My folks always keep a dirty car, so naturally when I got my own I keep my car fresh and clean. I can't stand heavy dirt and grit on my wheels. Bird poop? HELL NO. From the inside out I scrub. I can't stand loose paper or keeping items in it that I don't use regularly.

• I love things to be neat and organized. That includes my car. :)

• I'm a neat person, but I share my car with my sister and she is extremely messy hence the car also is extremely messy which really irks the hell out of me.