What to do with myself in the evening/night?

During the day I'm fine. I find stuff to do but by the time the evening rolls around I get so incredibly bored. The boredem is slightly depressing. 8pm rolls around and even though I am not tired yet I just want to go to bed simply to end the boredem. I don't know what to do with myself. It doesn't seem like it is good for my mental state. Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• What you need is a schedule you need to follow to fill up your day. And you need to stick to it. Like take up a volunteer job thrice a week. Hit the gym 4 days a week at the same time, everyday. Just dress up and go out. Sit at a coffee shop and work. Write a blog, anything. The trick is to get out and do stuff so you're not alone with yourself. Mostly, because we spend so much time with ourselves we tend to get bored. The idea is to meet newer people and do things.

Most Helpful Girl

• Learn a new language
    Netflix and Chill
    Start writing your own biography
    Play an instrument
    Meditate
    Clean/Organize
    Play Video Games
    Join an online group for a hobby/interest you have
    Exercise

What Guys Said 11

• Seek out a new interest. Take a new class, learn new skills, or join an organization, just to meet people you wouldn't meet in your daily life currently.

• Try reading a book drawing counting the ceiling tiles. Or find a tv show you like. Log on to gag and just browse

• Do you have any hobbies or interests?
    Search for a career. What would you like to work as in the future? Engineer? Programmer? Doctor? etc.

I already know what I want to be but I need a lot of education first.

• Masturbate or try to solve The Collatz Conjecture which is very easy to understand but no one has proben it yet.

• I don't know lol *shrugs* I highly doubt any of the stuff I do at night would be stuff you'd do lol.

• Well u could be wid meh and we can talk all dayz about our emotional distress 💞

• netflix

• If I'm not working and it's the week
    I feels ya real bad
    If you want message me
    I won't creep

• Pleasure yourself.
    It is your birthright.

• Find a boyfriend

• Masturbate to girls photos that haven't blocked you yet

What Girls Said 4

• Usually it is the News I watch and also Switch to Investigation Discovery here, dear.
    Right now, I just so Happen to Be Online this Time.
    Good luck and Great question, @Zendrya xx

• I usually sleep! Or watch tv series or gym or SLEEP!

• What are some things you like to do on the pc?

All I really do is switch between gag, fb, Pinterest, and email

ah kk What I normally do at night is either play a video game that I'm wanting to do, watch/read anime or manga, look up random facts, what ever movie I feel like seeing on the pc, or documentaries.

• join a gym