Is it normal for people to travel with their family?

After the age of 20. Mostly I see people with their friends and stuff not family.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. I still do it with my family and it's great. When you got a great family it's always a nice feeling to spend time together. Nothing weird or wrong about it. If you enjoy it then do it while you can.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're all adults traveling together at that point... it shouldn't matter whether you all are related or not.
    What's your "normal" is someone elses "abnormal".
    What you should care about is what you are with people you love and you're having a great time.

What Guys Said 10

• I still travel with my family whenever I can!

• Uh, after I moved out at 17 I don't think I've traveled once since. I did go to Disneyland with my dad and stepmom and other family... but that's not really traveling as I live down here.

• OMG u should check out pic of this user. The most desirable looking girl I've seen in long time

• Yeah I'd imagine so

• i dont think so, seems like a lot of fun. my parents are as fun/crazy if not more than most of my friends, and i would have a great time with either.

• I guess if the family were nice to u its just dumb to ignore them to impress ur peers

• yes.

• If one gets along with their family, then yes, I guess it would be.

• Yes i find myself traveling with my family more often than I do with my friends.

• of course it is.. why wouldn't it be?

What Girls Said 15

• Sadly, it becomes less common in families which is why I feel so blessed that my family and I still do this. Our immediate family and a bunch of relatives gather together and rent a beach house in FL every summer.

• Yep. My mom is my travel buddy, and I go on day trips to places with my parents occasionally.

• Sure, I sometimes go on holiday with my family once in a while. I have a few friends that go on cruises once a year with their family (like their parents, spouse's parents, and their kids).

• Truly depends on the person

• Yep all the time. Me and my family always go on summer vacations together and if one of my siblings have a girlfriend or boyfriend, they sometimes come along with us.

• Absolutely why not

• Yes.

• Sure, you don't stop being family.

• normal and good

• Yes, totally.

• Yes I think it is. I'm very family oriented though.

• My family goes on vacation without me wtf... those dicks

• Yeah totally normal.. Family trips still happen

• I don't see the big deal.

• Yea its normal, theyre family. Families are real best friends.